What do you like guys to wear?

I think the alcohol we all quaff liberally might have something to do with the dodgy spelling!. I'm suprised there is anyone called booze hound on here!

Either that or its ttthossee vibrating lllove eggggss!

or a combinaaation of both hick!

WOOP WOOP FOR TEH LOVE EGGS!!!!! hehehe ^_^

x x x

Now I know what booze is but vibrating love eggs?

Off to find out!

Thanks for the tip, thats another item added to the shopping list

glad we've all bee able to help you hun, you seem to have been given some very good tips, hope you have fun look forward to your reviews

I like my guy to wear a BIG SMILE!

sexelle wrote:

I like my guy to wear a BIG SMILE!

that could quite possibly be the right answer and the most sweetest, bless ya hun xxx

hope your guy is wearing one later x

oh i think he will with what ive got planned lol x

i like to wear fishnet tights and heels. tonight my mistress is taking me to asda where i will have to buy some tights and lacy knickers to wear at work tomorrow, its the only way i will actually do all the tasks she has set me! And its so cold at the moment the tights will be beneficial too!

I toyed with wearing nipple clamps under my clothes all day too, but now they are pierced I'm too cowardly!

In bed i have a pair of rubber pants with a hole in the front, they're a bit tight around my penis and get very hot too, she likes them though.

I think overall she prefers me naked. There does'nt seem to be much dressing up stuff for men, probably pirate outfit knowing her lust for mr.depp!

I think Mr Depp in devilish and delectable pirate mode is a pretty much universal boat floater!

I know this is a thread about mens attire but just wanted to add that my man really just loves me naked. He is obviously not unstirred by my dressing up but I do it as much for my self-esteem as a reaction.

Smackneill, you are a naughty, naughty boy. A trip to Asda has never sounded so appealing!

I'm glad you are enjoying the advice slowhand - you have one lucky lady :-)

This is one of my favourite outfits for kvetch. I got the idea from Monty Python at the Hollywood Bowl, the "Sit on My Face" song. I altered the trousers by hand, and shopped for the sleeve and sock garters, shirt, waistcoat, waiter's apron and waiter's glass cloth. I think it may possibly be the hottest outfit he has. :)

http://ladylubyanka.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/13_waiteroutfitfront.jpg

http://ladylubyanka.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/14_waiteroutfitback.jpg

I was thinking first pic doesn't really do it for me and then had a lookie at the 2nd. Hellooooo Handsome!

lol, I deliberately put that one first to lull a false sense of predictability, lol. I don't think the second works without the first. It's like a reveal, he looks nice but not extraordinary, and then he turns around....

Mmmmmmm, indeed, yummeeeeeeee. :D

I'll tell him you said so, Horny_Pony :)

I wouldn't mind dressing up as a pirate, especially as so many women seem to fancy Johnny Depp like that.

Perhaps I should request LoveHoney to get some pirate gear in.

What is it that specially turns you on ladies, is it the hat? the jacket? the Keith Richards style hair that looks like he slept in a tip?

Please be specific what you would like.

hi Walrus me again, been on here all day but wont be around for a few days so getting my words in now

I have captain jack on as screensaver on phone, cant say what it is about pirates cos basically they are mucky things, maybe its the danger and dont give a shit attitude.

as far a jd is concerned i like the keith richards look, but be a bit scared he would nick my eyeliner

to sum up for me i think its the pirate attitude of not being tied down, dont give a shit, and possible the raping and pillageing(dont know if that how you spell it)

oh and the leather boots and dont forget the rum!

You got me thinkin about pirates now

and the fact they had no women at sea and were all horny when they came ashore

Thank you sexelle, I don't know if LoveHoney will be able to put all that in a kit.

you see walrus i can be sensible and give you a straight answer x