What do you like guys to wear?

My OH always gets dressed up for me - she feels sexy in something naughty and boy does she look it!

I want to return the favour and dress up for her but need some advice. I know she likes tight white shirts so I have that sorted but what about underneath? I usually just wear my CK boxers but fancy suprising her. Any tips?

Thanks!

hi slowhand, welcome to oa, settle down and slowly become an addict like the rest of us lol

it really depend on what your oa is into, i like my hubby to dress up in his army gear (hes a soldier) or his fireman outfit but i love him in tight shirts too, that does it for me.

hope to see you around xxx

Thanks for your quick reply and warm welcome!

Unfortunatly I'm not a serviceman or in the emergency services but that's nothing a costume can't sort out!

I'm off to find something suitable!

hope its helped you hun, there are plenty of outfits out there for you, ill take a look, see what i can find for you xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9272

this is pretty hot hun

there is plenty of sexy thongs too hun, quite a few are in the sale too

I second the army gear, very much so, dont know what it is about it, it's just so goddamn sexy on guys!!! ^_^

And indeed, welcome to the wonderful world of Orgasm Army slowhand!

Hope to see you around the forum :-)

Love and hugs x x x

Slowhand you could try black trousers, white shirt, no medallion, but you have to avoid the people who think you are the wine waiter...... yep happened to me !!

TB

Maybe stretchy PVC knickers, can look nice when distended boner having tent effect !!

Oooh, it's a suit for me. Any suit-and-tie uniform, like a pilot, is a huge turn-on, especially if it has a hat she can wear while fucking you :D

My fella's a pilot, but I don't get to see him in his uniform too much... but when I do it's so hot! He always smells of diesel, too, which turns me on for some reason... he doesn't have a hat though!

Hey slowhand.

Yep, dischevelled black tie - James Bond - does it for me, and a tight white shirt always works.

You can simply get a fake collar/tie and cuffs to wear with black boxers, serve her with a smile!

Love the name, conjours all sorts of images!

Legs xx

Call me boring, but I like to see a man dressed all in black, I hate to see a man dressed in pink.

If you realy want to suprise her, wear a Scooby Doo costume! Mrs Duck always get quite frisky when I wear a boiler suit, that workman vibe I supose!

Mucky Duck wrote:

If you realy want to suprise her, wear a Scooby Doo costume!

hahahaha, very inventive suggestion ^_^

x x x

Mucky Duck wrote:

If you realy want to suprise her, wear a Scooby Doo costume!

hahahaha, very inventive suggestion ^_^

x x x

To many replies, I can't keep up with you guys External Media

sexymel88 wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9272

this is pretty hot hun

Morbidia wrote:

I second the army gear, very much so, dont know what it is about it, it's just so goddamn sexy on guys!!! ^_^

Thanks for the link, I must admit I laughed when I first opened it. I've never shopped for 'sexy' clothes for myself and the models pose made me chuckle!

tallboy247 wrote:

Slowhand you could try black trousers, white shirt, no medallion

Maybe stretchy PVC knickers, can look nice when distended boner having tent effect !!

That's pretty much what I wear to work so won't be to much trouble! Thanks for the idea but for some reason I really don't like PVC, it's just doesn't press any buttons for me.

shellyboo wrote:

Oooh, it's a suit for me. Any suit-and-tie uniform, like a pilot, is a huge turn-on, especially if it has a hat she can wear while fucking you :D

My fella's a pilot, but I don't get to see him in his uniform too much... but when I do it's so hot! He always smells of diesel, too, which turns me on for some reason

That is a class idea, a hat. I love the thought of Miss Slowhand frantically holding my hat on her head whilst being pounded against the wall External Media. Think I'll stick to the Hugo Boss instead of diesel though!

sublimelonglegs wrote:

Hey slowhand.

Yep, dischevelled black tie - James Bond - does it for me, and a tight white shirt always works.

You can simply get a fake collar/tie and cuffs to wear with black boxers, serve her with a smile!

Love the name, conjours all sorts of images!

Legs xx

Nice one too, will get some of those cuffs to wear under the shirt along with my dickie bow. Picked up some good ideas from the blog too thanks External Media

luvly wrote:

Call me boring, but I like to see a man dressed all in black, I hate to see a man dressed in pink.

Far from boring, seems that black and white are the most popular colours!

Mucky Duck wrote:

If you realy want to suprise her, wear a Scooby Doo costume! Mrs Duck always get quite frisky when I wear a boiler suit, that workman vibe I supose!

Haha, I have a gorilla costume lying around somewhere, do you reckon that will have the same effect?!

PS is there any way to edit a post once you've made it?

sh - dont think you can edit, if you make a mistake join the club, we are all crap spellers and even worse after a few drinks

sorry shouldnt say we are all crap spellers cos that Tallboy uses some real big words!

Doesn't mean he can spell them all though ;-)

We are all prone to typos on here, especially as we get a little heated through debate, impatience or excitement!

I wonder if TB is going to put me over his knee for such insolance?!

it would prob be more from over excitment than anything,

Can i be next in line for a TB spanking?