What do you prefer?

To have many friends or a few really good friends? I prefer the later!

me to mr man, quality every time

good friends not fairweather ones

This really ought to have a more descriptive title http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

Personally I have few, close friends. I can't be doing with maintaining relationships with people who's company I don't especially enjoy. If I'm going out I like to go out with people I can have a nice chat with and enjoy the night.

I enjoy spending time at home with the Mr so the alternative has to be worthwhile - hence me only keeping friends I'm close to and who I enjoy spending time with

Adx

Better to have a handful of good friends.

I dont really have alot of close friends. Since moving and marrying I lost touch with alot of my friends .. although i still speak to them occasionally.

I guess my sisters, my daughter and my husband are my friends. Im very lucky to be close to all my family and can talk to them about pretty much anything but most of the time i choose not to.

I have one or two colleagues at work whom I would consider to be friends and whom I can have a confidential/personal chat with, knowing it wont go further.

Good friends. Numbers do not matter as long as you can trust and rely upon them in times of need.

It has to be a few good friends its the quality that counts. Although I have to say my hubby is my true best friend he is my sole mate & knows me inside out :)

It's better to have a few good friends.

I like my privacy so a handful is just enough

At school I had hundreds of 'mates'

I thought I was so cool because I was popular...

Until I realised that I didn't trust any of them!

But now I only have two friends

And that is all I need!

Two for me too, the magic number in this case perhaps!

The ones that stick with you through it all are the ones to keep!

Smiles!!!

I have hundreds of aquaintences, my colleagues are competitors so I have one friend its my wife.

My only friend i need is my husband

I am really picky when it come to 'friends' - bad to say but i get bored/lose touch easily. I have 1 friend i talk to every now and then who i went to school with. Apart from that i have 3 friends from my old work who i still see four years on and a friend from my last work who i have known for a year and half. Thats about asgood as it gets - as an only child I like my own space and when your married you dont get much of it so suits me to just see a few good friends now and then.