What do you want her to wear on the wedding night or what did she :-)

Getting married next year had to ask this question lol

Bridal underwear. Nothing to risque, but she was still a vision in it.

The most dififcult bit was the dress. I had visions of slipping it over her shoulders in soft candlelight; it falling to the floor like a sigh

But the lacing meant that I had one foot pressed against her for leverage while I wrestled with the bloody thing for ages. It was like opening a present wrapped in concrete. ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Oh, and good luck for next year! :) (Edit doesn't appear to be working)

DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

Oh, and good luck for next year! :) (Edit doesn't appear to be working)

Thanks can't Wait

Love the description present warped in concre

We married last year ! a truely brilliant day surounded by friends and family

But that night ! well what can I say she wore a toilet seat ! spent most of the night being violently ill

To be honest I wonder how many marriges do get consumated on the night ?

its a long stressfull day followed but lots of food drinking and dancing ! we had to wait a few days after but it was , as always is worth it !

I think the pressure to do it on the day is over the top and you'll end up feeling pressured into it do ! relax take a day to recover then ...... bang each others brains out !![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Thanks snapper wasn't quiet how every oneinvisions it then

snapper wrote:

We married last year ! a truely brilliant day surounded by friends and family

But that night ! well what can I say she wore a toilet seat ! spent most of the night being violently ill

To be honest I wonder how many marriges do get consumated on the night ?

its a long stressfull day followed but lots of food drinking and dancing ! we had to wait a few days after but it was , as always is worth it !

I think the pressure to do it on the day is over the top and you'll end up feeling pressured into it do ! relax take a day to recover then ...... bang each others brains out !![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Had more of a image of this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24491 than thal lol

Not sure what OH would want me to wear, but I want to wear lovely pure white lace bra/suspender belt set with french undies and white stockings! Pearl or silver detailing would be a major plus. Simple yet beautiful, comfy enough (and supportive enough) to wear all day and very bridal compared to my usual white sets. And it would have to match my dress, obviously! :p

Good luck with your wedding! :)

I actually recently read that only 40% of couples have sex on their wedding night. I'm actually part of the 60%. Drinking alchol and posing for pictures all day while wearing a very heavy dress and high heels all day!! Not to mention the stress and nerves you go through running up to the wedding. It was 2am when we got to bed, after being up from 6am the morning before. I was snoring before I even got into bed!

I could believe that statistic from simply speaking to other married couples.

It's not a biggie anymore anyway. It's a rare couple who are consumating their relationship as well as their marriage. Our four year-old being at the wedding kind of burst that balloon. :p

We managed that night and the following morning although if it's after midnight anyway, you could argue that it doesn't matter if you do if before or after the sun comes up again. I don't know that she couldn't have waited, but I certainly couldn't.

Starting to see a paturn hear

Every one has a image of the wedding night but I've looked up the stats there seams to be more sleep going on than love making

"I actually recently read that only 40% of couples have sex on their wedding night."

Thanks MrsMcX

I know my wife had some absolutly stunning under for the nighttime along with babydolls ect

but after all the stress worry food and drink the last thing on either of our mind was is it pearl and silver detailing !

I would say for the day something simple maybe a hint sexy . but most of all comfortable and works with your dress, youll have time to change into night time/bedtime clothing later !

if you wear it all day the first thing you'll want to do at the end of the day is get it off !

no matter what ! is a great but very very long day !

fingers cross everything goes well for you !

Getting back to the first post What do you want her to wear on the wedding night or what did she :-)

Congratulations! Now that question has drawn a few interesting images to mind!

I am also of the 60%.

The day was just so non stop that come the quiet of being alone, we just relaxed and happily fell asleep together.

i wore bridal underwear for the day and planned to change into something sexier when we got home (we walked home from the veneu as only few mins walk) we barely made it home that night from not being able keep our hand off each other took us nearly 45 min to get which it normally only takes few mins so after a few drinks and and a long day i dont think it matters what the bride wears

The whole idea around this part of the wedding is great fun love hearing these experences

MrsMcX wrote:

I actually recently read that only 40% of couples have sex on their wedding night.

i saw that too somewhere the other 60% are too tired, too drunk, have kids to take care of, going on honeymoon or simply can't be bothered, now that people are cohabiting and sleeping together before marriage consumating the wedding on the night and the guy proudly showing off the bloodied sheets after to prove the deed had been done isn't all that important anymore