What does this mean...

Ink and Kink wrote:

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

Hey Kinks :) I don't think that you're leading him on at all, as you said, you were clear and said that you don't want a relationship. If this guy is your best friend, he probably knows that you're not over your last boyfriend. Why should it matter that you guys are having sex, it's clearly consentual and even though I don't know the guy, but after being friends for 10 years I'm sure he would tell you if he had something to say :) We all need our friends to be our rock every now and then, there's nothing at all wrong with leaning on someone every once in a while :) He sounds like a great friend to you to me :)

Thank you Bex! He is a real gem! I absolutely adore him. I see him at least 3 times a week relationship or not and he's always straight with me. He tells me how it is. Like when I was crying about my cheating ex he was so supportive and he then said "if I was a girl. I'd bitch slap you so hard" and it's just things like that. He knows how to cheer me up and be there no matter what! It's weird he's like my dad/brother/best friend/wingman/ boyfriend/ chef/ cleaner. All in one xD

Then why are you worried Kinks? Sounds like a great guy, don't fret about leading him on or anything, he sounds like he'll tell you if it's too much :) if you've got people telling you that you're crossing the line or are pushing the boundaries or friendship, screw them! We all could use a rock like that :)

The ability to truly to be yourself, openly communicate and a solid foundation of friendship is what real long term relationship are made of. But given what you just came out of I agree with others who are mentioning to take your time before you shift into high gear with this guy. I think you are stressing youself out about it when you don't have to.

I am looking at this from a completely different angle. I think she only wants a true friend here and nothing else . He may not even be her type for anything else . I think its difficult for other guys to comprehend that she slept with this guy and sleep only . Unless you have done this yourself like I have its difficult to get your head around . I have slept in bed with a girl only mate in similar circumtstances when I got dumped uncerimoniously one Christmas Eve .We were always been good mates and thats all and nothing else happened .

Well, I guess only she's knows what she wants here. Or that may be the whole point of this thread is maybe you are feeling confused Ink & Kink?

It is ok to feel that way. Again, just be open and tell him where you are at and your friendship will remain. If you really don't feel for this man anything other than friendship I do think it is important to stay in the friends zone here.

Enjoy each others company as you always have done. He's a good friend and I think you could do with one of those right now. Sex dosen't have to complicate things unless you let it. If it happens again, and it will only do that if you BOTH want it too, then that's great ! If it dosen't happen again - then equally great !

You've been friends for a very long time - dont lose the friendship by making things more complicated than they need to be. Carry on as normal, be there for each other, share a bed, share dinner - just do what ever makes you both happy xxx

Terri JJ wrote:

Enjoy each others company as you always have done. He's a good friend and I think you could do with one of those right now. Sex dosen't have to complicate things unless you let it. If it happens again, and it will only do that if you BOTH want it too, then that's great ! If it dosen't happen again - then equally great !

You've been friends for a very long time - dont lose the friendship by making things more complicated than they need to be. Carry on as normal, be there for each other, share a bed, share dinner - just do what ever makes you both happy xxx

Very much agree 10000000%

Well, I guess only she's knows what she wants here. Or that may be the whole point of this thread is maybe you are feeling confused Ink & Kink?

It is ok to feel that way. Again, just be open and tell him where you are at and your friendship will remain. If you really don't feel for this man anything other than friendship I do think it is important to stay in the friends zone here.

I agree

Terri JJ wrote:

Yes I agree.

I really feel sorry for this girl becasue she has had such an awful time of late and really didn't deserve it . Friendship from a mate is a wonderful thing as you can talk to them and let out all your emotions, frustrations and also use them as a punch bag metaphorically speaking . This is what she needs at the moment and nothing else .

Morning guys and gals!

I brought it up all weird, awkward and nervous over dinner 😨 his reaction couldn't have been better. He just stopped. Put his glass down and stared me in the eyes and (just as i was freaking out ) said "you're a fucking numpty aren't you"

We chatted about it. We said there is sexual tension there as we are both into what each other can give. We like each others bodies and have the same Kinks. We basically know exactly how to please each other in bed. And from time to time we do have to stop ourselves and think "holy shit... am I in love with you" but we have too much to risk. Although anyone would think we are boyfriend and girlfriend and we do adore each other. Buy for now. We are best friends. And sometimes (like last night ..oops) we will sleep together. We already kiss and cuddle etc. I guess we agreed on an open relationship.. ahaha! It's all very confusing. But we aren't going to say we will never be together romantically.

Still just as confused as before. But he's my boy and we are happy!

the word 'relationship' doesn't have a fixed boundary. Enjoy it however the meaning is to you and you will be fine 👍🏼

Agree with Stu :) 'Relationship' means different things to different people. Just enjoy what you both have and see where it takes you :) xx

I shall! Thank you all! Will be testing that vibe tonight Terri ;)

Ink and Kink wrote:

Glad you're ok :) Hope you have fun with it, let me know what it's like ;) xx

Terri JJ wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

Glad you're ok :) Hope you have fun with it, let me know what it's like ;) xx

I will!

JUst keep it as a friendship for now. Don't forget that you will still be most likely emotionally all over the place at the moment but enjoy this close friendship you deserve it.

Take care

Glad your chat went ok. Enjoy what you have have fun and be happy ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Just be careful with his heart! Imagine if you were in a similar "relationship" and the partner who you loved went off with someone because it was "open".

He may just be agreeing because what you offered is better than no relationship but still falls short of what he would like.

AsYouWish! wrote:

Just be careful with his heart! Imagine if you were in a similar "relationship" and the partner who you loved went off with someone because it was "open".

He may just be agreeing because what you offered is better than no relationship but still falls short of what he would like.

I didn't offer antrying, dear. We are best friends. And that's all. We aren't saying it's a relationship. I aren't doing anything different to how we normally would. He has a major crush on a girl we know. And I aren't over my ex. We are each others wing men haha. It's all very confusing. But to us it makes sense. Xx

Ok. You two sound like you should be together one day.

AsYouWish! wrote:

Ok. You two sound like you should be together one day.

Possibly they may however just remain mates with a very special friendship . As mentioned before in a previous post of mine , I used to have a girl mate and even though we had shared a bed together , we both never allowed it to progress from an ever lasting friendship .TBH she was never really my type and I wasn't her type.

We only lost touch with each other after I got married .