What does this mean...

Terri JJ wrote:

You've been completely open and honest with him for as long as you've known him - I don't see that you're doing anything different now :) You had sex together - so what ? Keep communications open. No one can predict the future but my guess is that you'll remain best friends come what may.

I don't think you're leading him on and we all need a good mate. You've always been there for each other and I really don't think that what happened between you is going to change that xx

Thank you babe! I needed that! I'm half set on thinking what you said. Half thinking everything else. Sod it. What will be will be. I will talk to him over dinner tomorrow ? Xx

Sounds to me like you're in a relationship.

Sum Sub wrote:

Sounds to me like you're in a relationship.

I WILL HIT YOU! He brought me donuts.

Eat the donuts, see where it goes. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I'm just being Roy Walker.

Why put a label on it? Why stress out and feel pressure? Just be open and honest and who the hell knows what may happen. =)

I will let you all know what happens! We are watching shit telly at the minute :3

Tattoo disasters on Spike at the minute๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Dig deep hun follow your heart.be honest woth yourslf and him .it may just happen nateral relationship let thinga flow and but a chat seebwhat you two want

Go with it, sounds like a boyfriend to me. Maybe not as exciting but more like a keeper. I wouldn't say you've led him on, things are just taking a natural course.

I would be totally open and honest from the heart and tell him exactly what you want. You should be able to be honest with him if he is your best friend.

Good guys are hard to come by and it sounds like you have one literally falling at your feet.ย 

Why don't you 'see how things go' don't label yourself as in a relationship or seeing each other but just see what happens, you never know you may be ready to commit to someone you just don't know it as your mind is still hurting from your ex. which is normal.

Promise each other whatever the outcome it would not ruin your friendship and see how it all goes.

That's what I'd do but that's just me and I am a sucker for love. Like BBG said 'he sounds like a keeper!'

x

We all need a friend to lean on and I think you have a wonderful friendship and potential relationship and hey if it turns out he or you dontwant it that way it cant be much of a prob if youve already had sex n its not become a issue. ?.. just have fun and talk.

If you offered he would snap you up in a second!

^^ agreed

Apologies as I have only just seen this .

If you want my advice then all you need to do is to set out boundaries clearly with this other guy and adsvise him that at the moment you don't want a relationship in the true sense of the meaning.But as a friend you value him dearly and make sure he knows that. Communication is going to be your key.

After just finishing a relationship I wouldn;t enter into a new one for at least 6 months. Don't forget you will be on the rebound for a while and emotionally vulnerable

Take care and have some fun you deserve it ! :).

Just go for it!

Agree go for it! And good luck!

GO FOR WHAT!?! GUYS I'M SO CONFUSED *Sobs dramatically*

Cazz what you said is kind of exactly what I'm thinking. ! Xx

Ink and Kink wrote:

GO FOR WHAT!?! GUYS I'M SO CONFUSED *Sobs dramatically*

Cazz what you said is kind of exactly what I'm thinking. ! Xx

In my case go for the caring friendship of this other guy . You deserve somebody to care for you and somebody you can talk to .

The ability to truly to be yourself, openly communicate and a solid foundation of friendship is what real long term relationship are made of. But given what you just came out of I agree with others who are mentioning to take your time before you shift into high gear with this guy. I think you are stressing youself out about it when you don't have to.