What don't you girls like us men doing?

yes! but more little things, that annoy men in general, that women, in general, tend to do. i think.

like my oh hates that i im so anal about time keeping and that i have to wipe the kitchen over with an antibac wipe every 10mins or that i never put the lid back on the toothpaste etc etc.

im sure i do worse things than those but as if id admit them

Why does my OH tell me to put my shoes away, then when im doing it i trip over hers?

Kinkyfish wrote:

Why does my OH tell me to put my shoes away, then when im doing it i trip over hers?

I relate to this in my house! Mine are all thrown in my room, yet there's a lovely row of 6 pairs of my brother's trainers by the door x

Kinkyfish wrote:

LMAO perfect

Why does my OH moan at me for losing things all the time, when I only misplaced our passports once?

Starlight* wrote:

Why does my OH moan at me for losing things all the time, when I only misplaced our passports once?

Haha!

WandA hates me leaving lids off things too MissO!

I think I also "gently remind" him to do things a few too many times, but to be fair, he does forget a lot, or take 10 days to get round to something!

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Starlight* wrote:

Haha!

I think I also "gently remind" him to do things a few too many times, but to be fair, he does forget a lot, or take 10 days to get round to something!

Adx

Let's not start an argument here lovely...

WandA wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Starlight* wrote:

Haha!

Adx

Let's not start an argument here lovely...

No emoticon - you are joking right? External Media It really is a difference in styles so neither of us is right or wrong. You will do things you've said you will, just often I get round to doing it first :).

Adx

Women moan and get too emotional and hormonal far too often. Fact. ;)

UBM4 wrote:

External Media

You till love us though. Yes?

BabyH wrote:

UBM4 wrote:

External Media

You still love us though. Yes?

UBM4 wrote:

Ouch! I'd fight this but I know it's right External Media

UBM4 wrote:

Men resort to gender steroetypes easily....

errrr..

telemachus wrote:

UBM4 wrote:

Men resort to gender steroetypes easily....

errrr..

touche!

This is about what women do that men hate right?

Hang on, I'll start my list!

That they bleed.

Bleeding is bad!

Wife always being late and not puting the seat down in the toilet

WandA wrote:

That they bleed.

Bleeding is bad!

yes. yes it is. BUT we dont really choose to....and we generally feel as bitter about it as u guys...

missorgasm wrote:

WandA wrote:

That they bleed.

Bleeding is bad!

yes. yes it is. BUT we dont really choose to....and we generally feel as bitter about it as u guys...

I know, I did choose something that couldn't be helped on purpose. Don't want people getting tetchy!

LoveHoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

I don't like the way that men are so jealous of other men and act as if a woman is doing something inherently wrong if another man is on the radar - especially when that man is a friend.

I don't like when men drag sex out because they assume that doing so will make the woman happy. I LIKE QUICKIES TOO!

I don't like the way that women go silent when something's wrong and internalise the issue, blowing it way out of proportion.

I don't like the way that women ask rhetorical questions but prod for an answer, with the hope of gaining knowledge to use in their own manipulative style of chinese water torture.

Bloody 'ell. You need new friends Hella!External Media