what football team do you support?

Frizzer wrote:

omg another Derby fan - me to ! cant stand GSE cant stand Clough ! come on you rams !

External Media

What a prat - did you hear his interview RE Cywka? What an arsehole - a bad workman blames the tools he bought!

Taking after his dad in terms of personality but at least Cloughie Snr managed to get results!

Adx

sexy little minx wrote:

C'mon the hoops! The mighty Celtic!

They were playing Rangers today, it was a draw so going to a rematch as it was a cup game.

If you know your history, it's enough to make your heart go "Fuck you, Rangers!" External Media

God, I miss going to my local Irish bar amidst a crowd of rag-tag Scots and Irishmen (and women) and watching the Celts, particularly against the Hun! Don't suppose you know when the rematch is; if it's Wednesday or later next week I'll be able to watch it in style!

Paddy89 wrote:

sexy little minx wrote:

They were playing Rangers today, it was a draw so going to a rematch as it was a cup game.

If you know your history, it's enough to make your heart go "Fuck you, Rangers!" External Media

God, I miss going to my local Irish bar amidst a crowd of rag-tag Scots and Irishmen (and women) and watching the Celts, particularly against the Hun! Don't suppose you know when the rematch is; if it's Wednesday or later next week I'll be able to watch it in style!

Not sure when it is Paddy but will find out for you and post it in here. Hope we totally gub them next time!

sexy little minx wrote:

Paddy89 wrote:

sexy little minx wrote:

Not sure when it is Paddy but will find out for you and post it in here. Hope we totally gub them next time!

Just rang me dad who says it'll be March 3rd External Media Ah well, all going to plan I should be alright for watching them thrash Dundee Utd next Sunday External Media

The Arsenal :P

Thanks Paddy.

No Utd fans... yet.

Explains in part why this place is so good.

WandA wrote:

No Utd fans... yet.

Explains in part why this place is so good.External Media

Agreed.... lol

Joke for you - Jamie Carragher has been questioned by detectives at Stamford Bridge. He said "I didn't realise I had 50 million pounds in my back pocket"

Mrs M is a Villa fan, following her family. I have no interest in football, but am learning to talk a good game just so that I can have a conversation at work ... those guys are obsessed!

Liverpool and Sunderland

WandA wrote:

No Utd fans... yet.

Consider this post Null & Void External Media

Red Tribe all the way baby....

* Thumps fist against chest with pride! *

Seduced wrote:

WandA wrote:

No Utd fans... yet.

Are you a Southerner then Sed? External Media

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Seduced wrote:

WandA wrote:

No Utd fans... yet.

Are you a Southerner then Sed? External Media

hehehe

O dear O dear Sed. I thought you were a nice bloke as well (Kidding of course fella! )

Liverpool.

Nough said

SG

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Agreed.... lol

Joke for you - Jamie Carragher has been questioned by detectives at Stamford Bridge. He said "I didn't realise I had 50 million pounds in my back pocket"

I'm now wishing we had of played on the Monday. The cooling off period would have expired.

We just know the little **** will come good though...

Seduced wrote:

WandA wrote:

No Utd fans... yet.

Nah, I'm not having that! Unless you're a plastic and then you don't count. I declare your Utd tribal hood null and void.External Media

I'd also just like to point out the amazing originality of Chelsea fans:

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg617/scaled.php?tn=0&server=617&filename=5lpno.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

(and laugh at them for leaving a famous symbol of LFC on it, haha! The stylised Shankly Gates at the bottom: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6a/Shankly_Gates.jpg )

I won't even mention the cloned plastic flags they give out free...

chelsea fan

Don't follow football but at a push it's Everton, mainly because my boyfriend is a fan.

although i always loved liverpool winning because it put a smile on grandads face :]

VW x

Man utd

I dont really support any teams but when england is playing I watch that.