What have become sexually addicted to?

For me it's nipple play

My thing is clothes pegs on my nipples

Nearly every room in the house I've got a couple stashed, some I've made with weights on, some with chains and some just pegs

I love to pull them,twist them and slowly pull them off

I didn't realise I was addicted until we just spent a week in Spain and didn't have my toys to play with

But the icing on the cake was seeing the oversized legs holding towels on Sun beds

Needless to say,I've ordered some, can't wait to try them!! OUCH!!

My silicone chastity cage and butt plug. It's awesome - I wear it all the time now!!

Butt plugs, Over the years I've gone from normal small ones, and stretched myself to huge ones 4" or more in diameter.

My suction cup dildo. I call him Dave. 😂

Anal play of any sort.

Vibrating plugs, Prostate massagers, Pegging.

Group-sex, it's very addictive - but in a nice way!

Nipple touching/kissing. I now find it much harder to cum without some gentle nipple stimulation.

The thought of a vagina spreader then man going down on me. Thought of being so exposed is becoming an addicted thought. Not tried it yet as really don't want to be disappointed.

Hmmm... "weird" dildos, I suppose. I'm always looking out for more and it's one of the few things I'll fork out for, lol.

That and heating up my toys before use.

Cunnilingus.

Chunky heavy steel doughnut rings currently have 4 ranging in size and weight I just love the look and feel of wearing them in and out the bedroom wear one most days and constantly horny as hell.

Wands. I'm almost too lazy to just masturbate at this point. Just wand and go.

My glass dildo and husband performing Oral at the same time, leaves me absolutely wet and horny!!

My wifes pussy

Nothing replaces my OH as I've trained him well but he is away a lot, so my addiction is all kinds of sex toys - glass, wands (despite them not working directly on me), clit vibes, rabbits and more.

Looking for the next big O is becoming an expensive habit for me!

On top of that I seem to have developed and addiction to steel and glass toys that are simply beautiful. Works of art that I leave out to look at and handle (and hope I don't have unexpected visitors!).

My partner using the metal dildo on me, I squirt every time and it's become an addiction of ours https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37085

I don't know about addicted, but fleshlights have fully replaced regular solo male frolics, for me 😅

TastyBiter wrote:

The thought of a vagina spreader then man going down on me. Thought of being so exposed is becoming an addicted thought. Not tried it yet as really don't want to be disappointed.

Initial experience of using spreader was frustration of getting shape and placement right - kind of took the edge off the moment. Once get the hang of it though is awesome.

Only mention as to avoid dissapointment, spen some time with it yourself to get it right before adding the man to the mix. There's a vibrating version now, but not used, but the orig is awesome when fitted right

My tireless pursuit of purely g-spot orgasms. Clit only and blended orgasms are as easy as falling off a log, but my g-spot is a fickle beast. Good fun trying though.

Anal, we worked out that at least 80% of our sex is now anal, my OH loves it as she's guaranteed an orgasm every time and it's a lot strong and more intense than a vaginal orgasm and I just love the feeling and look of being in her ass!!