What have you been watching lately?

I have downloaded the entire Cosby Show series recently and and LOVED watching them all over! Even more funnier 20+ years on.

Am also about to start watchign the entire SMallville Series ... so nothing new in terms of up to date programs... just eastenders for that

Ive been watching games of thrones while waiting for dexter to finish so I can grab it all in one go. Contemplating getting all the doctor who to watch before the anniversary episode :-)

FrozenAngel wrote:

Mr Gooner wrote:

For anyone looking too watch a good series then I would recommend Sons of Anarchy.
They have seasons 1-4 and maybe season 5 on Netflix and Lovefilm.
Season 6 just started this past week but only out in USA at moment unless you find a stream.

Game of Thrones and Prison Break are also good and Spartacus but that may be more for us blokes lol

I want too start getting too watch Breaking Bad and catch up Homeland eventually.

I loved Spartacus and PB. Wish Spartacus didn't have to end =(

Was a shame but I suppose they had to go with the story. Nonetheless it was an excellent series. Also a shame PB ended how it did. Would have loved too see what happened following end of S4

Cat Lady wrote:

Love Game of Thrones. Have the 1st 2 series on DVD and will get the 3rd as well. I want to get some more of the official merchandise - I bought a tshirt from HBO in the 1st series.

I love Game of Thrones. I just wish they could have had more episodes per season as Season 3 is taking a while to get into it where if you go by the books we are only half way through A Storm of Swords.

Mr Gooner wrote:

Cat Lady wrote:

Love Game of Thrones. Have the 1st 2 series on DVD and will get the 3rd as well. I want to get some more of the official merchandise - I bought a tshirt from HBO in the 1st series.

I love Game of Thrones. I just wish they could have had more episodes per season as Season 3 is taking a while to get into it where if you go by the books we are only half way through A Storm of Swords.

Thats true but storm of swords was split Into two books so I think they are following that. It means more seasons and as far as I can tell theyve adapted the books almost perfectly. It would be a nightmare if they tried cramming so much into just one season. :-)

Did anyone watch 'What Remains'?
It was a 4-part series on bbc1 that ended last night.
It was a great series with a very good twist. Highly recommend!

I loved what remains very good

i also watched Spartacus ,game of thrones and trublood x

Boardwalk Empire 10/10.

Curb your enthusiasm 20/10.

Recorded Bates motel, me and my OH will start watching it.

I've started watching Bates Motel.

This week there a programme on called addicted to tattoos, or something similar. I have got to see that

Lovehoney - Nicole wrote:

FrozenAngel wrote:

Not seen Moone Boy!

Have been watching Love Hate the Irish one!

Ah I've been meaning to watch that with ages, I've heard it's great.

Love hate is fantastic. If your not Irish you might struggle with the Dublin accents. Apparently it has subtitles in the states. Im watching breaking bad, eastbound and down and curb your enthusiasm. Pretty good

Dexter and True Blood at the moment. Lots of stuff recorded to catch up on.

I've been watching Orange is the neww black too, I'm so sad it's over!

Programme on Thursday called My Tattoo Addiction that I'm going to watch

I've been watching Luther on love film . Love it

I've been bingeing on Breaking Bad - watching an episode a night for 2 weeks. An amazing series that has got better and better.

I'm now at a loss though, waiting 6 days until the series finale - which looks like it'll be brilliant.

^ I've never watched Broadwalk Empire - think I'll get on that :)

Hannibal

KebertXela wrote:

Hannibal

One of another many series I need to catch up. The guy who plays Hannibal I think fits the part so well.

Its really good!
I've watched it all since thursday!

Well, last half hour to go

I heard the music in the series is meant to be pretty good as well

Recently, I've been watching an anime called Zetsuen no Tempest, or Blast of Tempest in English. It's pretty good so far, kinda has roots in some Shakespeare plays, which is sort of cool. :>