What is the best discount that you've had?

I hope that this is allowed as I am curious (grabbed loads of bargains myself over time) and thought it may be a bit of fun that all can get involved in. If it is not then please accept my apologies.

This does not have to be Black Friday deals (although there was some big discounts there!) and can include discount codes / Oh! points. Personal example below:

Item + Item RRP: Desire Luxury Beaded Stainless Steel Dildo £59.99

Price paid: £16.49

Discounts: Black Friday 30% off = £41.99 - Level 3 reward £20 off £40 spend = £21.99 - £5.50 worth of Oh! points = £16.49 Amazing! Thank you Lovehoney!

Managed to get an accumulated 25% off with a 20% student discount once. Was barmy. Splurged on my biggest order ever for it lol

So far not the best from LH as compared to elsewhere. But the discount at LH is genuine, coupled with the excellent customer service, I love LH.

My fav. was Flirty knickers.

I joined up to submit a design to the sex toy competition and noticed I had £5 worth of Oh! Points. At the time the postage was cheaper so I ended up getting the knickers for free. I couldn't quite believe it - I'm so used to online deals having conditions. I didn't think I'd receive the knickers because it seemed too good to be true.

Rest assured, I received the knickers and was hooked from then onwards.

I have had so many great buys from lovehoney and some amazing orders for the price i paid. My most recent order i dont know how to work out its actual cost because all the offers but yeah.

Lovehoney Plus Size Treasure Me Plum Basque Purple 1X / 2X RRP £39.99
I had it on sale reduced down to £20
Then 25%off when spend 25 or more
Then 25%off 2 lingerie styles
Whatever i paid its an absolute bargain for such stunning lingerie

Just bought some lingerie with 50% off minus 25% if spending over £25 minus £5 in oh points. Most satisfying 😉

Christmas Day sale in 2015! Best deals on luxury stuff.

40% off some already heavily reduced black friday sale lingerie 😵

The lingerie deals have been amazing - I received this yesterday and it is stunning! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37926

P.S. Lovely to see you back posting Sxleksaker ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)