What is the best orgasm?

Hi Ladies, just curious what is the best orgasm clit or vaginal penetration & if clit do you prefer to rub your own clit or get your o/h to rub it?

I can't orgasm from vaginal penetration or should I say I never have done.

My favourite way to orgasm is when my partner gives me oral while using two fingers inside me.

Ive never come solely from penetration on its own (not many women do) but i do prefer clitoral stimulation while I have penetration as well. Easiest way for me is through use of fingers as it's more likely to hit my g spot than a penis

I know you've asked for ladies opinions, but as an open forum I'm gonna chuck my hat in the ring...

If it's advice you're seeking, mine would be just have fun giving Mrs.Smith pleasure - ask her afterwards what you could have done differently to make it better. Everyone is different, just experiment!!

i only usually orgasm if clitoral stimulation is involved i find manual stimulation if there's no penetration boring so always use a vibrator/dildo of some sort

My OH is quite lucky in being able to orgasm from both clitoral and vaginal penetration and have multiple orgasms. However she much prefers clitoral orgasms and insists on having atleast one before we have sex! She usually prefers using her bullet vibe or lets me rub her clit.

My fav have to be when oh starts with oral, then moves to using his fingers stimulating my clit while inserting fingers, but then he will stimulate my clit while inserting his cock when I am at that point, that is when I have the strongest most awesome orgasm :-)

I love it when my OH goes down on me and inserts two fingers and rubs my g stop making me squirt while my clit is being nibbled

My wife can't orgasm from vaginal penetration alone.

Her best orgasms occur when I give her oral, with 2 or 3 fingers in her pussy or a well lubed finger or two in her butt.

Also, this also always gives her a big O

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11598

She loves the size & the ears.

I'm not really sure what I'd say is the best orgasm. For one, I'm a little weird in that my clitoris is really sensitive - too sensitive for me to actually enjoy it being directly stimulated. I usually prefer stimulating it through my labia and stimulating the nerves at the entrance to the vagina at the same time - that gives me pretty intense orgasms.

I can orgasm without clitoral stimulation though; I also love g-spot stimulation. My partner is better at it (I find it pretty difficult with my own fingers) and those are intense orgasms, especially when he gets his fingers deep.

But I think the best are those that come from a mixture of clitoral, internal/g-spot, and/or anal stimulation.

I also can't orgasm from penetration alone (or at least haven't so far). I love having my OH tease my clit with his tongue while he has two or more fingers inside me. I also have ridiculously sensitive nipples so I climax much faster and harder if they are being stimulated, especially with his mouth. But to be honest, any orgasm will do.

Miss O wrote:

I also can't orgasm from penetration alone (or at least haven't so far). I love having my OH tease my clit with his tongue while he has two or more fingers inside me. I also have ridiculously sensitive nipples so I climax much faster and harder if they are being stimulated, especially with his mouth. But to be honest, any orgasm will do.

I'm the same, when OH is stimulating my nipples it sends me over the edge. Mine too are very sensitive, I absolutely love it

Sum Sub wrote:

I know you've asked for ladies opinions, but as an open forum I'm gonna chuck my hat in the ring...

If it's advice you're seeking, mine would be just have fun giving Mrs.Smith pleasure - ask her afterwards what you could have done differently to make it better. Everyone is different, just experiment!!

Sound adivce

We always discuss Orgasm tactics afterwards!!

Lol tactics! 'Tis true, a good natter afterwards is the perfect time to communicate ;)

I prefer combined ones, but if I had to pick I'd choose clitoral.

Candied Citrus wrote:

I'm not really sure what I'd say is the best orgasm. For one, I'm a little weird in that my clitoris is really sensitive - too sensitive for me to actually enjoy it being directly stimulated. I usually prefer stimulating it through my labia and stimulating the nerves at the entrance to the vagina at the same time - that gives me pretty intense orgasms.

I can orgasm without clitoral stimulation though; I also love g-spot stimulation. My partner is better at it (I find it pretty difficult with my own fingers) and those are intense orgasms, especially when he gets his fingers deep.

But I think the best are those that come from a mixture of clitoral, internal/g-spot, and/or anal stimulation.

Candied Citrus, I could have writen this........

Definatly penatration for me.

Usually a clit orgasm but both clit and vaginal penetration is just a winner! It all depends what I do or what positions me and my OH use.

Doggy and missionary seem to be the best for me to have an orgasm with vaginal penetration. :D

If my OH can be here to give me an orgasm via clit penetration then that's good with me. ;)

Clitoral is far more intense for me!

I can come very hard from deep penetration, but if I had to pick one - I'd say my favourite orgasm is from a combination of a tongue on my clitoris, and a finger in my anus.