What is your current fantasy?

?

Sorry which part did not make sense? I am bad at grammar I know lol

Pegging = A woman using a strap on to anally penetrate a man.

I got to do this with my partner over the Christmas holidays. It was hot!

Fluffbags wrote:

Over the holidays I managed to act out mine, pegging my guy. It was hot. Hmmm guess I better start thinking of a new one now!

In reality, my dream would be to own my own home.

Mind if I ask what equipement you used?

This is on my (The Peggee*) list of stuffs i'd love to try some day. Not sure how my OH (The Pegger*) feels about it yet though.

* I really hope Peggee and Pegger are real terms :P

lol I have no idea if they are real terms but they sound good to me. See I am now giggle, imagining a woman wearing nothing but a strap on, bursting through the bedroom door shouting "Here comes the peggerrrrr" and him shouting "Heres the peggeeeeeee" Oh my imagination lol

Anyway I used this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8569

I have written a detailed review on it, I think it is one of the most recent ones, so if you want to know how I felt about it, pros and cons, it's all there. I didnt want to go nuts on spending out for an uber expensive set when we still were not sure if we would enjoy it. I think we will definitely upgrade though when money comes in :D

My major fantasy at the moment is anything medical. I even splashed out and bought some rather expensive leather humane restraints from America and am anxious to get them in the post soon.

I just want to be the patient of a pervert doctor who is calmly telling me the whole time "Calm down, this is all to make you better. Don't you want to feel better?"

That sounds hot Arekku! Ideas ideas :D

fluffbags, need another volunteer!?

Fluffbags wrote:

lol I have no idea if they are real terms but they sound good to me. See I am now giggle, imagining a woman wearing nothing but a strap on, bursting through the bedroom door shouting "Here comes the peggerrrrr" and him shouting "Heres the peggeeeeeee" Oh my imagination lol

Haha, for some reason my brain went to Gladiators. Remember that show? (Scottish accent) "Peggee, you will go on the sound of my first whistle!" <nervous gulp from the peggee>... "Pegger, you will go on my second whistle!" <confident nod and pose from the pegger>... "3... 2... 1... Peg!"

Must not merge kinks and TV shows. Total wipeout would be a very different show.

Thanks for the link. Something like that might be worth an exploratory buy. Was thinking about a harness that could be used by men and women actually. I assume such a think exists. We play chastity games, and i'd love something that I can use on her whilst locked up. I think she'd like that too after the initial surprise and inevitable giggles! Regardless It's something for the future, i've bookmarked that set.

Cheers!

To cum in my OH's mouth....

She let me fire one spurt in recently, but I'd quite like to properly let go sometime.......

Might have to snog her afterwards.......

Dastity wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

Haha, for some reason my brain went to Gladiators. Remember that show? (Scottish accent) "Peggee, you will go on the sound of my first whistle!" ... "Pegger, you will go on my second whistle!" ... "3... 2... 1... Peg!"

Must not merge kinks and TV shows. Total wipeout would be a very different show.

Thanks for the link. Something like that might be worth an exploratory buy. Was thinking about a harness that could be used by men and women actually. I assume such a think exists. We play chastity games, and i'd love something that I can use on her whilst locked up. I think she'd like that too after the initial surprise and inevitable giggles! Regardless It's something for the future, i've bookmarked that set.

Cheers!

Dastity that set is suitable for male and female wear. I Guess you read my review but one cool thing about that harness is the crotchless aspect. With some shuffling about, a man could wear this and get his own bits to come out through the crotch, the strap on dildo will be just above your own bits....DP anyone? :D hehe (Plus it may be more comfortable if you wear a chastity thingie) I think it is a good first buy. I probably will upgrade for one with stronger straps eventually though.

We had some giggles, but i think i look good with a little pink willy! LOL

And hell yeh to the gladiators! lol Ahhhh wolf....wolf wolf wolf...He would be the pegger for sure!

To have my g/f juices stained on my clothes and so its on my face and then go out shopping in a busy place,Only done this in a quite area.

Gives a whole new meaning to the concept of peg dolls lol

Fluffbags; really would love you to post pics of you wearing your pink cock ;-)

I have uploaded a pic to my profile. Just waiting for it to be processed.

WildThing wrote:

She let me fire one spurt in recently, but I'd quite like to properly let go sometime.......

I love it when a guy kisses me when he has cum in my mouth... my OH hates the idea of it but cum swapping turns me on!

Also would love a girl to wear one of those full face cock masks so I could ride her head.

I have a very kinky mind at the moment ;-)

id love a submissive man that lets me do exactly as i want...and does what i tell him to, with enthusiasm!

jimm88 wrote:

WildThing wrote:

I love it when a guy kisses me when he has cum in my mouth... my OH hates the idea of it but cum swapping turns me on!

Don't know what my OH thinks.... never said it to her as a compromise?!!?

cheeky51 wrote:

id love a submissive man that lets me do exactly as i want...and does what i tell him to, with enthusiasm!

We're out there, don't stop looking. As a submission man I can assure you it's an equally rewarding relationship.

WildThing wrote:

I only recenly let my OH do this to me and only very recently swallowed some of it. I found it better when he'd shaved completely and having a shot glass of baileys as a chasser to hand was comforting lol!

I'd love to let my wife try and get her to squirt