What is your current fantasy?

you can get tool belts and have things in that thats the closest thing i can think off lol

Currently my fantasy lives about 30 miles away and will not be a fantasy soon :)

My current fantasy is to be spanked on the arse....hard whilst being fucked on all fours.

I know this is probably quite 'vanilla' compared to some but having been with my ex husband for a long time and then having a long dry spell its something that i have always wanted but never got....however, i have discussed my fantasy with my new lover and i think that maybe this saturday night i could be sporting a pair of very red handprint marked arse cheeks!

Being teased whilst in a latex vacuum bed.

Opensounds wrote:

Currently my fantasy lives about 30 miles away and will not be a fantasy soon :)

Lol, u sappy git :P

:)

xxx

Tracey3x wrote:

Opensounds wrote:

Lol, u sappy git :P

xxx

get a room lol

Only if you join sexy bitch :P

xxx

Tracey3x wrote:

Only if you join sexy bitch :P

xxx

behave

the room will have to be very big with you lot all wanting to join in x

still milfy fantasies for me...

I would really like to have fun with a full on goth lady,So sexy just cant get my gf to dress up not even for one hour.

To be laid back on bed with a speculum insert. Being wide open and my partner cuming down the speculum so it go deep in side me and reaches my cervix. Then having the speculum removed and made to get on with the day with cum deep inside me

I'd love to dominate my man properly, none of this "are you ok?" crap while I'm spanking him. I actually want to get rough with him and sort of smack him about a bit? Make him feel like a scared little boy! Is this wrong? I'd love to learn how to hog tie so he can properly be my bitch. I really want to see what his limits are......mmmmmmm it is Saturday tomorrow so I might crack out some sensory deprivation (I think I'm a bit horny at the moment)

I could be your highwayman anytime

A woman with arms and legs spread tied to a bed whilst I slowly tease her by running ice all over her body, starting at the bottom and gradually working my way up along her leg and inner thigh and just before I get to the middle I stop and skip to the top and work my way down... taking my time along her neck... etc etc etc.

... I think I'll stop there before I get into trouble.

MMF threesome.

SnoWMan, sounds like heaven!!!

Hello miss Saj, how's you?

saj wrote:

SnoWMan, sounds like heaven!!!

I've thought about it a lot !!! I've just never had the opportunity to turn my fantasy into reality.

snapper wrote:

A night where the kids actualy go to bed and go to sleep !

Here Here!!!!