What is your favourite and quietest vibrator?

Hello! I’m a huge fan of vibrators, but all of them in my collection seem to be pretty loud! I’d love to know what people’s favourite and recommended vibrators are that are either pretty much silent, or quieter than the average toy! Thank you!

The silencer, which I think was yesterday's Deal of the Deal of the Day, is pretty quiet. It isn't particularly high end, though. I've got a few favourites - Mantric Realistic, Desire G-spot, and a Rocks off one, all rechargeable but I like power so they are not especially quiet. That's often the trade - power v. noise.

We find that the Lelo series is quiet enough for any private session, it can't be heard outside of the room we are in. Wouldn't be suitable for more risky fun though.

Like Mrs.R said, its always a trade off. I live with housemates so the #1 thing i look for in a toy is not being heard through a door. Personally, i think the desire bullet is amazingly quiet for its output. The rocks off A spot toy i got recently is also much quieter than my other rabbits. But the quietest vibraters i own are definetly love eggs (when inserted obviously).

We have this fun factory toy and it is the quietest we own. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40076

The wevibe! Ahhhhh so good! It's not loud just a soft hum 😅😈

1 Like

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40787 This! The Lelo wave, it is all you need!

Green Eyed Girl wrote:

Like Mrs.R said, its always a trade off. I live with housemates so the #1 thing i look for in a toy is not being heard through a door. Personally, i think the desire bullet is amazingly quiet for its output. The rocks off A spot toy i got recently is also much quieter than my other rabbits. But the quietest vibraters i own are definetly love eggs (when inserted obviously).

I'm also in a shared house for now and this is why I dare not use my LH mains wand as I normally like it quite high and I'm worried it will be heard.

teacake wrote:

I'm also in a shared house for now and this is why I dare not use my LH mains wand as I normally like it quite high and I'm worried it will be heard.

Yeah, i know how you feel. wands are some of the noisiest toys out there, one of the reasons i will probubly never be able to own one till i get a place of my own. Have you tried some background music (some electro/techno maybe, they often have mechanical noises that might blend well with a wand and hide it) and covering it with duvet. When i get a new toy, i always wait till everyone is out, then leave it turned to max on the bed and stand the other side of the door just to check it cant be heard. Luckily, So far, ive only had a couple that could.

As mentioned by teacake, the Rocks Off A Spot vibrator is the quietest we have and it’s quite surprising the power it produces for such a low leve of noise! https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=44212

Green Eyed Girl wrote:

teacake wrote:

Yeah, i know how you feel. wands are some of the noisiest toys out there, one of the reasons i will probubly never be able to own one till i get a place of my own. Have you tried some background music (some electro/techno maybe, they often have mechanical noises that might blend well with a wand and hide it) and covering it with duvet. When i get a new toy, i always wait till everyone is out, then leave it turned to max on the bed and stand the other side of the door just to check it cant be heard. Luckily, So far, ive only had a couple that could.

I usually have the tv on but that's a good idea about music, Even under the blanket i get paranoid it could be heard, it's not your normal kind of house share, it's run by the council they even have a small office that they might use. I absolutely hate house sharing but it was that or a possibility of going homeless or being put in a rough area.

teacake wrote:

Green Eyed Girl wrote:

teacake wrote:

I usually have the tv on but that's a good idea about music, Even under the blanket i get paranoid it could be heard, it's not your normal kind of house share, it's run by the council they even have a small office that they might use. I absolutely hate house sharing but it was that or a possibility of going homeless or being put in a rough area.

Green Eyed Girl I don't know if you have a car but that is my escape if I want to let go and be loud with my vibrating toys, I park up somewhere well out of the way, I keep a blanket in the car, and I do carry some of my toys with me, I always have my backpack as I like walking.

The Mantric range! Pros: multi function, rechargeable, smooth and quiet, it’s a strong hum. I live with parents and haven’t heard a thing even on high. Cons: not cheap, I believe it’s on offer now but it’s £40+ price tag. You get what you pay for. Cheap = tend to be loud and cheap material. Expensive = much quieter and build quality is much better.