What is your ideal height for a partner?

Hey :)

My name is Konstantin, I am from Germany and I ve been using lovehoney products since 2013. I saw this community is quite active so I decided to ask you ladies, what do you think is an ideal height for your partner ?

I am 5'11, with some formal shoes that I wear pretty much all the time for work or when going out I become 6'0. Now, I know that is above average height, but guys (AND GIRLS) here in Germany seem to be so tall...I have the feeling that the younger generation ( I am 29) is 6'1 on average :)

I'm 5'10" use to be 5'11.5" but back injury cost me some height. I love a man taller than me, and tend to mother a man that is shorted than me. Good job my OH is 6'4" I can even wear my heels!

I'm 5"8 and could date a guy a couple inches shorter to a hell of a lot taller than me. I'd prefer about 6"1ft give or take a couple inches so I can wear my heels and still have him taller than me :)

I'm 5ft5 and I like a man a few inches taller than me. Definitely not shorter than me as it would feel a bit weird. Although overall depends on their personality and other factors too. Height is important but not number one priority 🙊

I'm only 5ft (used to be 5'3 but lost height due to medical issues) but I seem to be drawn to the taller man. Everyone I've dated in the last few years has been over 6ft! My partner is 6'2 :)

I am 5ft4 and my OH is 6ft, which fits me well. Personally, I want my man to be a bit taller than me but it wouldn't put me off completely if he was shorter. Personality is so much more important to me :)

I don't have a preference on height. I'm all for personality and that's all that matters to me. Couldn't care less if he's a nice gent. I've dated and slept with guys that range from small to very tall. Really doesn't matter to me.

I'm 5ft 2 and my oh is 5ft 8. Seems perfect to me xx

I am 5ft4 and my average man is about 6ft, exes have been as tall as 6ft3 and as short 5ft9, my fella is 5ft 11 and I think he is perfect! 😍

I'm almost 6' my husbands 5'8". I've had tall boyfriends (6'6" was the tallest), small boyfriends(smallest 5' exactly) and I honestly don't mind height. No preference.

I'm 5'5" and like when a guy is 5'10" or 5'11". Anything over 6ft is too tall for me. I've dated a few guys who where really tall and it was painful for my neck and back when we kissed, and we had trouble getting the right position during sex and it felt unconfortable. I defenitly preffer smaller guys, you can hug them and rest your head on their chest and shoulders and everything else is just perfect and painless

6ft4

Height doesn't bother us we a re both 5 ft 11 .

6'2" + im quite tall

Terri JJ wrote:

I'm 5ft 2 and my oh is 5ft 8. Seems perfect to me xx

My partner and I are exactly the same heights :) I'm very happy with our height difference. Like kitten features said, height isn't important compared to personality anyway x

I'm 5.9 sounds like nobody wants me lol

In my opinion , height is extremely important. It is one thing that women notice the first and for the most part height cannot be changed (if we dont think about that excruciatingly painful surgery that occasionally features in the media). But there is something for anybody. My opinion is that if a guy is below 5'9 he really starts having problems finding a partner.

Konstantin von T. wrote:

In my opinion , height is extremely important. It is one thing that women notice the first and for the most part height cannot be changed (if we dont think about that excruciatingly painful surgery that occasionally features in the media). But there is something for anybody. My opinion is that if a guy is below 5'9 he really starts having problems finding a partner.

I don't quite agree with that . We have some smaller friends and they havn't had a problem it just means they go after the more petite type woman.

I had an ex that was maybe an inch taller than me and I had no problem with it at all, he was probably 5ft5. I just think that the person you are meant to be with wont care about your lenght, they should like you for you. It's not like 5ft11 is particulary short anyway. I don't think you should have a problem.

My hubby is 5.8 he didn't have a problem finding a partner!