What's your age range for a partner?

from the how old thread, I was wondering what is everyone age range for a partner (if not with oH).

I'm 32 and think my age range would be 23/24 - lates 40s!

I'm 23 and my age range would be anywhere between 20 - 30

Bugger, im out of your range haha

I'm 50, OH is 51 but if I were single I think I might have a lower limit of 30 and higher limit of 55 :-)

Lol I was gonna say 33 but I've did that age gape before and it didn't work out very well :/ lol

But I guess it really depends on the person.

I do agree it does agree on the person but someone outside my range would need to be very special!

Five years younger 10 no more older I'm 47.

If I was single... Anyone legal :)

I'm 23, I usually don't got more than 3 years either way. My oh is exactly a year older than me.

Although I do always say age is just a number, I suppose it would depend on the spark xx

I am 35, I couldn't picture myself being with someone younger than myself. I would say my maximum age difference now would be 12yrs older, although I have been with someone who was 20 yrs older and believe me it wasn't grand!

I used to say 1 year down and 3 years up although I've recently started likin someone ( who I hope feels the same), and he is 9 years older!! X

I do like someone who's 24 and i'm 27 so if i was to pick i'd go with 24 -34

On the younger side i'd say 24 is a good age where i hope they are becoming more grown up but still have a youthful side to them and for the older age i'd like to think they are experienced enough in life to have a proper relationship.

I still have a very youthful side at 35, I'm not ready for retirement yet lol

30 to 60 ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I'm 24, spent up to being 22 hating the idea of a younger guy, but my soulmate and love of my life is 19 :) Age is just a number, when you meet the one you just know and it doesn't matter if they break all your "type" rules.

From about 30 up to early 50's

Although of course there could be an exception to the rule.

am 20 and OH is 28 - biggest age gap I've ever had in a relationship and propably wouldn't go past someone that is more than 10 years older than me

I'm 25, lower probably 23... upper 35 :)

if I were single it would be about 5 years each way

I'm wouldn't go near anyone below legal age and I've had good experiences with older women who aren't phased by anything, so I wouldn't have a cut off age. I'd just use my fella as a rudder.