What is your most embarrassing luggage search at a airport?

My wife and I went to Amsterdam and strangely we took a rabbit (no batteries in it ) and some other toys with with us and our bags were searched at security!!! Got quite a reaction from other passengers when the rabbit got taken out of the bag!! - has something like this happened to you?

1 Like

I honestly don’t get embarrassed when travelling through airports with toys.

When I used to travel to East Midlands from Edinburgh for training, I got stopped pretty regularly by security for some unknown reason and they’d always rummage through my back pack and came across many a wand. Even if you’re an early morning traveller, guaranteed they’ve seen one before you :joy: have a laugh with them, it brightens their day.

3 Likes

@ThinkingSex
Me and my family went to Disneyland Paris year after year and generally took a few toys - but in 2019 I had packed loads of toys as well as spanking paddles and cuffs - however as we walked into the hotel / they had a search team and they opened all cases and saw everything - but fair to my husband he took charge and just looked confident- no issue

1 Like

Great topic but my reply is dated. I hate dealing with airports and airlines these days. In 2005 I spent two weeks in Costa del Sol in southern Spain. Part was to see a different part of the world, part to experience a different culture, and part to hook up with a fellow kinkster I only ever had online discissions with. Packed a small case to checked baggage filled with rope, cuffs, collars, floggers, pin wheel, etc. Figured it would all go through without a search. Transfer at Heathrow proved different. All my cases opened up for a look see and when they hit the toy case they kind of stopped. I showed my Canadian passport and shrugged my shoulders without saying anything. Lead security guard looked at the secondary one and kind of gave his head a nod. Secondary guard zipped it up and sent me on my way. Honestly, if they don’t find firearms, drugs, or food products, they don’t really care. You are just passing through so who cares about judgement issues?

1 Like

Charles De Gaulle airport.

A nice security lady opened my case and my toy bag containing vibrators wands and strap-on dildos.
She wasn’t embarrassed and neither was I. My wife stood a good way off though.

I got popped for my njoy being a very large and dense object last xray I had. Not fun.

LOL… gotta ask… which njoy?

My wife actually flew out today on business and as she’s ovulating I suggested she really should take her We-Vibe Melt and favorite dildo. Well, she doesn’t check her luggage and today her bag got pulled for search. She was live-texting me - the whole staffing was male as she waited, but they pulled a woman agent over to go through the bag with her. She got to the dildo that was in our cloth drawstring bag and gave wife a look but did not make her unpack/expose it.

Oh goodness.

Thankfully never!! :sweat_smile:

We always pack our toys in our hold luggage.

If any Security Staff pulled me aside to go through this baggage, I’d just give them a huge smile! :grinning:.

Mrs H? I’d need to have the smelling salts to hand … if they hadn’t already been confiscated! :scream:

A great response @ChloJakes its good to brighten their day . May be your name gets highlighted for that very reason. Have a great day yourself.

Nothing luckily, just the OH been asked if she was pregnant before going through the xrays :flushed::flushed:

Whenever i fly from east midlands airport my piercings set off the metal detector but strangely not happened at any other airport

Always wondered about that. I have a plate and a bunch of screws for a broken ankle and several piercings but have never been tagged at a metal detector. I do remove any scrotum weights in advance just so I don’t have to go down that road of explaining.

I’ve been through security scans wearing metal cock cages with no problems too.

You are braver than me willing to take the chance.