what is your turn on ??

Slow, intoxicating kisses. Tiny kisses on various parts of my body, the favourites being on my neck and my inner thighs, especially if he has stubble!

Dirty talk, being pinned against something, tickling (as in soft, gentle not-quite-there touches)

I love it when any of the above are used whilst we're out and about, as the promise of what's to come is enough to ramp things up a little!

Having the back of my neck kissed and nibbled, having my bum slapped during sex, really dirty talk and being held down by the wrists :)

Slowly pouring my cold beer/wine between my OH butt cheeks and then pushing my hot tongue in and licking it all up

I have to be absolutely brutally honest here.

Taylor Swift

Hips touched/held fingers down my back crossdressing

Fantasing about being hauled over to the Tardis console given a spanking then given a good seeing to held by the wrists then turns me over doggy style and does me from behind, from Peter Capaldi, I know not real life but doesn't half get me going.

just love women in skirts and heels, i dont know why it has just always got me going.

I just love teasing my oh with photos or texts and when he comes home from work I can tell he's ready for it even though we can't coz we got the little one running around. The anticipation and the waiting is the best turn on. X