What jobs do we all do on here

It occurred to me that we are all pretty much as filthy as each on this board but do you ever look round your workplace and think Eek can't imagine him having sex or wouldn't it be funny if you found out the mousy, secretary who only wears polyester a-line suits to work was on this forum stutting her funky stuff with the rest of us.

So what do you all do for a living? Is your job remotely connected to anything sexy?

I'm P.A. to a multi-millionnaire businessman and, for my sins, a well known footballer (Don't ask) and there's nothing remotely sexy about it.

Im at IT bloke

im a builder but im going in IT so i guess one day i might be making money and driving around in a fast car lol its a kind of sexy thought

I'm a journalist... it's not as exciting as it sounds, though.

IT for me!

A life time of servitude, i'm working on systems on a bank holiday even!

Andserkiel wrote:

I'm in retail and have had enough of rude customers tbh.

Looking into office work or taking a book-keeping course and learning the Sage payroll.

I went back to my old retail job to do a favour for my old boss last Saturday, and oh my god... I really forgot how rude and stupid people can be. I was ready to murder someone by the time the day was over! My feet were killing me too, too used to sitting on my arse now!

Well l sort of am into community work, no clues other than l get to wear a silly hat commonly known as a titfer, Crayola knows what l do but have any of you others been paying attention?

Answers on the back of a fag packet please.....

Tallboy

PS Get to deal with rude and violent souls most days!!!!!!!!

Not a bloody Traffic Warden surely????

community police i think

Close Studley, and certainly not yellow peril.

Tallboy

Security guard, Tallboy?

I love me a man in uniform :)

Ooh, ooh, a fireman?

Ooh, ooh, an actual policeman maybe??

C'mon tallboy, put us out of our misery...

Car Park attendant?

One of those concierge guys who stand outside the hairdressers and open the door for me?

OOH, OOH, a Beefeater??

(this is getting silly...)

Titfer

is slang for

Hat (tit for tat)

Shellyboo wins the prize, the sexy link to my job- the truncheon- or at least would have done had they not been done away with years ago !!! But do have a set of cuffs not yet used in anger ha ha

I'm one of the good guys just in case you were wondering !

Tallboy

Yes, we are aware of that and all of the above do.

Let's look at the clues : community based, wears a hat. Hmmm...

If you're a policeman you'll know all the best dogging spots then?