Totally Random....

What do you think is the most sexist job :P

I'am a PA and everyone seems to find it very sexy for some reason, so come on whats yours?

Translators I find sexy, being able to fluidly and fluently switch from one language to another.

I also feel decidedly vulnerable when I have to have one.

Chef by trade.

Sadly being a computer engineer doesn't float many womens boats.

TTurtle wrote:

Sadly being a computer engineer doesn't float many womens boats.

few people actually believe my job exists, it just doesnt sound like a job at all lol

what job is it gunther :P

Erm sexiEst (sorry!) is.. for a guy probably a fireman or something masculine like that. The OH is a counsellor though and the appeal to that is his intelligence and caring attitude.

I'm training to be a nurse.. And I know that's strerrotyped as pretty sexy although I don't personally see the appeal. I like dressing up though!

i inspect pipes lol

Sexist or Sexiest?

The most sexist job is probably like, a stripper or something? The sexiest... probably like a stripper or something! :P

gunther wrote:

i inspect pipes lol

well gunther haha that made me giggle ;)

and sexiest haha totally true shellyboo

Katherine* wrote:

gunther wrote:

i inspect pipes lol

well gunther haha that made me giggle ;)

I once flew to Prague to look at one weld in one 1/2 inch pipe, then flew home again lol even my wife thinks its nuts

most of the strippers ive seen look bored ......

.most sexist ? the nurse who assisted in my vasectomy seemed to get a curious pleasure from her job LMAO

i wonder why :L

Katherine* wrote:

i wonder why :L

probably all in my mind, but if you are of a dominant disposition you will certainly see a lot of vulnerable anxious nekkid men lol

She was very sweet actually made me feel quite at ease for a guy who was having a knife in his scrotum

Why do people think nurse uniform is sexy I wear scrubs and if not then tunic and trousers with flat black shoes, hardly a turn on very few nurse wear dresses any more

I use to work in a music shop and women seemed to be attracted to all the blokes that worked there, I have no idea why!?! For me it has to be artist or musicians.

Im a PA which I really dont think is sexy- I just had a good long stroppy moan to somebody at Royal Mail which they found highly amusing! The sexiest job I think is possibly a musician or perhaps the eally nice looking girls in uniforms at Santander bank- they always look nice ;)

see i think receptionist, typically sterotype i know but hey ho

shellyboo wrote:

Sexist or Sexiest?

The most sexist job is probably like, a stripper or something? The sexiest... probably like a stripper or something! :P

This made me giggle! ^^

I work in a hospital, So unlike most, I dont go into the Drs thing, there are a few Ortho's I'd consider, but for the most part its a big no to Drs.

The girls all giggle if I builder comes into A&E, infact any guy rough, tattoo'd, pierced and in bilders boots. Its a no to policemen, but a big HELLO to the police women. Same with customs officers. Firemen and Women, Fullstop, got to love them- they have my full respect.

The hospital types I do fancy are the physio's, but thats probaly after the session I had with the one were I worked. Had me bent over, then on all fours, he had my arms up twisted behind me, mmmmm,... felt so good..... totaly fixed my poorly back and bad shoulder. You should have heard me crack. lol.

Outside of those I see at work I think builders, scaffolders etc man wise so sexy. Tattooist and Piercing artists = yum. and erm,.... gym instructors. The good kind who push you hard, make you sweat and have you hurting the next day, and wanting more!

Ladies with pouty lips (not duck lips- please)

hmmm, my mans in for a suprise later.

xMx

a man in a suit or uniform : ) My OH is an ambo driver : ) x