What kind of man's clothing turns you on?

This one is for the women. What kind of man's clothing turns you on, and in what situations?

I like my man to be naked only when we are actually having sex. On the other hand, sometimes when the weather is mild he will work in the garden of around the house barechested with jeans. I find it incredibily hot.

Something else that makes me wet fast is when he is wearing a suit while I am naked. Of course, this speaks to my submissive side.

How about you, girls of all ages?

A suit. Off the top of the head, my answer is immediately a suit (and especially a three-piece one - I love waistcoats~ <3). Suits are incredibly sexy, guaranteed to make me melt.

Otherwise, I'm not really sure there's any other men's clothing that turns me on... There are particular items of clothing that I like on a man, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that they turn me on.

Suits with me naked mmmmm. Bare chest in jeans too I LOVE LOVE LOVE and obviously my man in uniform :) xx

Suits and a nice pair of jeans

Candied Citrus wrote:

A suit. Off the top of the head, my answer is immediately a suit (and especially a three-piece one - I love waistcoats~ <3). Suits are incredibly sexy, guaranteed to make me melt.

Otherwise, I'm not really sure there's any other men's clothing that turns me on... There are particular items of clothing that I like on a man, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that they turn me on.

suits are a tricky one as I've seen some men in horrible suits, like two different types of pinstripe, a waistcoat with a single breasted suit, or a double breasted without one (BIG no no!) or just so badly fitted it looks wrong. I think for me it's the correct tailoring of the suit that does it.

nice trousers: my ex had the most amasing and toned thighs and bum so it was a treat to see them.

just generally clean and tidy clothing.

sometimes doctors look quite sexy in scrubs, if they have niceley defined arms

I have a thing for emo style, up to a limit. When it is too much, it doesnt work for me as well as "hints" of it do. Floppy fringes, wrist bands, nail polish and omg ...guyliner ....yes please....but all at once is overkill. Also I say I like the look, but not the emo persona...anyone who acts like everything is hopeless and depressing makes me run a mile. (Unless its genuine, then I think they need to get help)

I love my guy in jeans and a tee-shirt. When he moves and his shirt rides up and you catch a glimpse of the top of his boxers (Which reminds me....trousers hanging around the bottom of your arse = not sexy. A tiny glimpse of underwear = HOT) or the hairs above the band of his jeans mmmmm. A suit can also be very sexy but only on certain guys. I prefer by guy call casual. The suit doesnt match his floppy hair :D

I do love to see a man in a good suit.

My OH has a great body, and I love toned arms on a man, I love it when he's in his tight boxer shorts with no top on generally CKs lol.

A man in uniform, a nice suit or jeans!

Oh yes I agree Chica, some men in uniform. So sexy lol

FrozenAngel wrote:

Oh yes I agree Chica, some men in uniform. So sexy lol

Aren't they just! x

Bad suits are awful. Fortunately, the ones that my man has are beautiful (living in Italy has certain advantages).

Really nice boxers, like CK or Diesel.

like suits, my Hubby wears one almost every day!!

suits, suits are sexy!!! and, oddly a really nice kilt!!! it's got to be a nice tartan though :P

just boxers, as long as theyre tight.

Black combat.suit or a nice suit.

bumblebee wrote:

suits, suits are sexy!!! and, oddly a really nice kilt!!! it's got to be a nice tartan though :P

just boxers, as long as theyre tight.

I dig kilts too! It's my mans ceremonial uniform too and it drives me wild! You aren't alone xx

just.so.much.jealous!!!!

I also love my Husband wearing his suit when I am naked... Jeans and nothing else is also really sexy or when he in his workout gear lifting weights - I love to watch him then - It makes me hot and bothered just thinking about it!!!

sweetlove666 wrote:

Candied Citrus wrote:

suits are a tricky one as I've seen some men in horrible suits, like two different types of pinstripe, a waistcoat with a single breasted suit, or a double breasted without one (BIG no no!) or just so badly fitted it looks wrong. I think for me it's the correct tailoring of the suit that does it.

nice trousers: my ex had the most amasing and toned thighs and bum so it was a treat to see them.

just generally clean and tidy clothing.

sometimes doctors look quite sexy in scrubs, if they have niceley defined arms

That's very true. I guess I should've specified because, as you say, some suits are indeed horrible. Well fitted and well tailored suits are what I like on a guy, and it's best if it's a matching suit set. :)

And I agree with everyone who's said some guys in uniform - yes, please! ;)

Kilts, I'm not too fussed about... :/ I'm not sure if that's because I'm Scottish, or what - I personally don't see the big deal nor the appeal, really. They can look nice on a guy, but... *shrugs*

Jeans + t-shirt

I also like well-fitting black suit trousers (my OH's bum is just nice in everything actually)

MissChar wrote:

I dig kilts too! It's my mans ceremonial uniform too and it drives me wild! You aren't alone xx

Definitely a man in a kilt! x