What makes you cum hardest?

a footjob !

4 in your bum whilst getting 1 :-) x

Wanking by myself normally or blowjob but has to be a good one proper deep throating!!

Vaginal entry with oh

3 anal, and two 4s...near died.

Oral and Regular sex combined

cum the hardest?

mmm when we've enjoyed each other to the point where i feel that i've been edging inside her enjoying/savoring every last moment before giving up control......

I never get the option of 3 or 1, so 4!! Rabbits, glass or powerful vibes work best for me :)

1. Oral

2. Masturbation (without vibrator)

3. Regular sex

4. Vibrator

mmm good question, or me it's normally a combination.

If Hubby has played some mind games then i'll already be very horny and anticipating, add in a pinch of restraint and teasing .....and then having more than the 'obvious' stimulated will increase the intensity even further: but, oral with a vibe, or a vibe on my clit and 1 internally whilst he takes care of other areas - nipple, neck......and dash of dirty talking if i'm in a really naughty mood: mind you 'regular' sex with a tweak on a nipple a hand in my hair and a whispered word or two provides for interesting results too :-)

funny thing is i tend to get 'lost' in the moment and quite often haven't a clue what the heck he's using/doing

I suppose it does depend on what mood i'm in! lol. I think 1 3 & 4 (plus me stroker) does it for me! Altho atm.... it's only 4 as it's just me! Oh well. x x

Wearing my Double Ding Vibrating Cock Ring - wrapped snugly round my shaft and my balls...

Makes me squirt for miles!!!

If they can get me there, then 1. Ideally with anal stimulation too, I'll go off like a rocket!

Failing that probably a hands and dildo combo.

Love giving 1, no idea why some chaps are so reluctant to do it... it's pretty much the most intimate thing I can do to my OH.

So for me it's 2 while giving 1.

i love 3, my man is amazing & never fails to satisfy but if any of the others are involved its a huge bonus too!!!

then 2

then 4

and last by no means least 1.

Giving 1 :p

1,3 & 4. My oh loves giving me or, combined with our bullet vibe gets me every time. But my best as to be oral & vibe taking me to the brink and being finished off with regular sex- that always works.

3 & 4 together....as Im demading!

A womans toes in my mouth !

dirty talk into my ear combined with hard shag from a big cock xx