What makes you cum hardest?

My boyfriend asked me this and I had to think, but i think oral or my vibrator. Which one is it for you (or other)?

1. Oral

2. Masturbation (without vibrator)

3. Regular sex

4. Vibrator

It really depends on the occasion. For me oral has to take the first place, but the others can give wonderful orgasms too. It's good we don't have to choose, isn't it?

Regular sex most often.

stright forward sex also when my hubby uses my pocket rocket, his fingers and mouth all on my bits at the same time.

4 - my rabbit

oral, fingers and vib , definatly

i dont have any patterns with mine at all :S just have to orgasm and see what i get haha

vibe then oral i think x

Oral and vibrator do it best for me.

oral then sex x

2 and 3 work for me, team work is best :)

oral without a doubt!

I find that I have the hardest orgasms during regular sex! I love masturbating, but I mainly do it for a release of frustration rather than an amazing orgasm xx

oral, love it and if im looking up while doing the biz my OH if enjoying bites his bottom lip turns me on even more seeing that hes turned on

DP without doubt! so 3 and 4 x

3 & 4 but I love 1 just dont get enough lol

no girl gets enough oral lol x

Sonia wrote:

no girl gets enough oral lol x

OH doesnt give me enough

1 and 4 is goooood too (when available lol) x

I have to travel sometimes for work and have to go without for longer than is normal for us. For me the anticipation of arriving home and knowing my wife is waiting for me and then the release of all that frustration. Definitely worth waiting for. It can be better than instant gratification.