What makes you like wearing bodystockings?

I am definitely addicted to bodystockings, I really dont think they are just for women not all of them look feminine, So why do i like them first i like wearing different sexy clothing but sadly there is not much out there for men. I like the feel of bodystockings and knowing i can wear it out underneath my clothes, I can reveal to my oh i'm wearing one by flashing a bit of leg or lifting up my top. But more important it makes me feel sexy. I love getting out my camera and doing my own shoot. Wearing one under my clothes makes me feel a bit kinky and naughty, And i love to feel naughty. I must admit right now i'm not to sure how i look in them the recent pictures i have put up shows i have lost too much weight, but i still feel sexy wearing one. Some Bodystockings looks great on the legs making it look like i'm wearing sexy looking tights/stockings. The ones i have never feel hot or itchy.

Good for you! If it makes you feel sexy, and good, it's a great thing to
do. Mmmm. You've got me imagining my SO in a bodystocking! Now there's a
thought . . .

Haven’t actually worn one yet. But I’ve ordered one! I think for me it
will be feeling feminine as I’ve just started to explore my feminine
side. I’ll let you know once I’ve tried it:)

At last people responding i was beginning to think its just me who loves bodystockings, This question is for males and females. So far none of the bodystockings i own makes me think this is a bit feminine, I don't see it as its female clothing. Just something Sexy and Kinky to wear.

I like the security of them not falling down, and they work will with
my wardrobe (pinafore dresses, off-the-shoulder tops, cut-out
jumpers...) - I think they look cute.

I’m a fan of bodystockings and when my budget allows I’ll be stocking up on them. They’re sexy and comfortable

To be honest I have never tried wearing a body stocking, maybe I
should give one a go

I just bought one. I've always thought they'd be too much hassle to get
out of, but hallelujah! Crutchless bidystockings! Now you're talking. I
shall give mine (sheer and lacy) it's test run this afternoon when I go
see my SO. Big grin!!

Damn, I really must train myself to proofread before posting! Crutchless
bodystocking, and its test run Haha, pedantic grammarphile that I am

Being plus size I like the fact that bodystockings cover up a lot of the
bits I don’t like but still look really sexy. My husband appreciates the
easy access as well, he’s not great at clips or fastenings!!

Never tried body stockings not sure if it's my thing but should give it a go, will try most things once. I am more old school, i like the stockings and suspenders but the panties have to go on last for easy access.

@ Judy's delight Time to move away from being old skool lol

Will give it a go🤔

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32648 I’ve got this and oh my!!!!! Never felt so sexy and my partner loves it i will always remember his face the first time i put it on also I’m an expert now so easy to put on and easy to wear under clothes i put pants on top of it so my partner can remove my pants then i keep the suit on as it makes me feel so confident and the way it’s designed it’s easy for the partner to move the middle part and have free boob access It’s my favourite suit from my lingerie collection need to get the red one too wish they would do in other colours too Fantastic product!!!!!a confidence booster and so so sexy

ShyAndChatty wrote:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32648 I’ve got this and oh my!!!!! Never felt so sexy and my partner loves it i will always remember his face the first time i put it on also I’m an expert now so easy to put on and easy to wear under clothes i put pants on top of it so my partner can remove my pants then i keep the suit on as it makes me feel so confident and the way it’s designed it’s easy for the partner to move the middle part and have free boob access It’s my favourite suit from my lingerie collection need to get the red one too wish they would do in other colours too Fantastic product!!!!!a confidence booster and so so sexy

I have the red one, got to do a review on it, its really nice to wear feels great to wear.