What male underwear.....

turns a woman on ?

OK So i'm probably the most boring guy on here as I wear the basic CK boxer type briefs but to be honest, I dont think I could wear these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13703 or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22964

Its just not me

So what really floats the female boat ? Give me some ideas to impress my other half as she goes away for a week soon so I better get the welcome home party planned

Being honest, I actually find the "boring" CK boxers insanely sexy. When a guy's t-shirt rides up to reveal hid boxers' waistband over the top of his jeans... I melt, ha.

I'm also in the camp where (this is my personal opinion, I'm sure many others will disagree) if a guy whacked his keks down to reveal the kind of underwear that you posted above, I would have to like him a LOT for it to go any further. I just really don't find them sexy at all.

That said, something like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23001 would be pretty sexy, I think. Not too much of a deviance from the norm, but a very sexy fabric, that would feel great for him if I massaged him through it.

try Kiniki they have some sexy mens underwear, I have bought a few things from there good quality underwear as well

Those Satin ones are not really me either, not exactley something you can wear comfortably under trousers I reckon..

Jimi - I'll take a look at Kiniki

I do like underwear that holds it all in place if you know what I mean, showing the package so to speak

although in my case its only a small package

I would actually laugh in my OHs face if he ever wore anything like that. I'm with cheer_up, I think 'boring' boxers are sexy. My OH has some really nice boxers that I love to see him in. As soon as I see him I just want to kiss and squeeze him!

I'm sure if she hasn't seen you in a week it wont matter what your wearing, more that she's seeing you?

SexyBumBully wrote:

I'm sure if she hasn't seen you in a week it wont matter what your wearing, more that she's seeing you?

She's taking our 2 kids, her mum and sister away to Wales for a week !! Now I'm pretty sure the first thing she'll do when she gets back is to fall onto the sofa and say " Thank F*ck thats over with " Running into my arms and making mad passionate love is not gonna happen I can assure you, but we all live in hope

Showed the Mrs the Kiniki ones... Her reply was " are you being serious ? "

I thought they looked pretty cool myself

Id much rather a pair of black CK's or patterned tight boxers than those... id giggle if my oh had lacy knickers on and if he wasnt my oh id be outta there

Gmtv or what ever its called now done a feature on hot boxers they had nice red n white ones with the same "lifting" feature as the first ones if shapes what your after :)

Ok I'll have look.. Must admit I do like the CK ones

The girlfriend likes normal boxershorts on me she finds it sexy but you cant beat a bit of kinky unusual underwear she finds it a turn on just as much as i like wearing it.

i dont really mind to be honest

probably cause i don't live with a partner it's rare to see someone in their undies for too long

so long as theyre clean and he's comfy i don't really mind!

my OH says that if she finds me wearing underware, then she knows im going off her!

A preference for tight boxers here too!!

Yeah definitely tight boxers :)

I never really thought about alternatives for men in the underwear department.....

She's taking our 2 kids, her mum and sister away to Wales for a week !! Now I'm pretty sure the first thing she'll do when she gets back is to fall onto the sofa and say " Thank F*ck thats over with " Running into my arms and making mad passionate love is not gonna happen I can assure you, but we all live in hope

Off topic but that reply made me laugh...., especially the possible quote from your wife

Perhaps if you think she'll be more stressed after that week away your approach should be more along the lines of de-stress for her.... so this sounds mundane, but having a nice dinner ready for when she returns, the house nice and tidy etc.... Then get the kids off to bed, run her a relaxing bath, candle lit etc.... followed by a sensual massage - she won't care what you're wearing to be honest.... Good luck though!