What outfits do women like to wear for the men

I like policewoman outfit. Make good use of the truncheon in more ways than one.

TastyBiter wrote:

I like policewoman outfit. Make good use of the truncheon in more ways than one.

Lol. Sounds fun. Wish I could private message you on here.

toyrider wrote:

TastyBiter wrote:

Truncheon got you did it πŸ˜‰

I love wearing my slutty gear for my husband. I sometimes do it at home. I pop upstairs and then distract him from what ever he is doing. πŸ˜€ I’ve only ever dressed like this, outside the home, when we are far away from home and the chance of anyone recognising me is very low. πŸ˜€. It’s not the way I dress normally.

toyrider wrote:

TastyBiter wrote:

Shame they got rid of that feature. Could have a lot of fun lol

Satin or lace bra, thong, suspenders/stockings or just hold ups, with 6" heel 2" platform stripper heels. He usually doesn't need a blowjob or much effort to get him in the mood when I dress up for him like that.

Cheerleader.....love to shake my pom poms in his face.

Just the sort of 'working girl' outfit, sexy bra and knickers (sometimes open ones), suspender belt and stockings or stay-ups and high heels. Man's fantasy wear!