What position is your favorite to be tied?

My other half and myself are pretty crap at communicating with regards to sex bu I do know that she likes her hands being held above her head and I recently tried some light spanking which seemed to go down well 😁
We are shortly going away for a week with no kids and the place we're stopping has a four poster bed.
I have some bondage tape which I would love to tie her up with (l will show her this & make sure she's okay with it) but having never done this before I wondered what positions would be good other than the obvious spread eagle.

Thanks in advance.

I like my hands being tied behind me. I find this feels more restrictive to me than other positions!

If you're both new to this, I'd suggest just starting with hand restraints. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32521 These are good. They're easy to remove if the whole restraint thing isn't to your oh's liking.

If things do progress I'd suggest a hogtie as it's a great alternative to spread-eagle.

NatandTom wrote:

I like my hands being tied behind me. I find this feels more restrictive to me than other positions!

My Mrs freaked out when i tried that . She likes being tied but not with her hands behind her back.

I think its best if the OP consults his OH first before trying nrew tieing positions just in case.

mysteron wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

My Mrs freaked out when i tried that . She likes being tied but not with her hands behind her back.

I think its best if the OP consults his OH first before trying nrew tieing positions just in case.

Yep, restraint, or any sort of bondage, is very personal. We all like different things.

I wouldn't recommend him doing anything without talking to her first, but he asked what our favourites were for some ideas. :-)

I hate my hands behind my back, above my head is good.

I like tying a woman's wrists to the outside of her knees. As if she's on her back the weight of her arms opens her thighs.

^+1 and also legs tied together and my toes over my head whilst lying on back and wrist cuffs tied to my collar with my elbows bent and hands resting on my collarbones.

Have fun 😊

Oh and ankle cuffs tied together and wrist cuffs tied together on elbows and knees.

I like tying a woman's wrists to the outside of her knees. As if she's on her back the weight of her arms opens her thighs.

We've only tried above the head but reading everyone's suggestions is making me want to try more!
Enjoy your time away without the kids 😊

NatandTom wrote:

mysteron wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Yep, restraint, or any sort of bondage, is very personal. We all like different things.

I wouldn't recommend him doing anything without talking to her first, but he asked what our favourites were for some ideas. :-)

Thanks NatandTom. Just wanting a few ideas of different ways in case one doesn't work/isn't comfortable etc. I know we're not the best at communicating but I wouldn't just spring this on her. Plus I'm hoping that telling her early on will have her thinking about it all day! 😁 Thanks for all the input.

I love to be completely imobile. On my stomach, hands tied above my head. A pillow under my tummy, knees bent and a rope around each knee tied firmly to either side of the bed with a ropoe and another to the headboard. A spreader bar in place around my ankles which are each tied to the bedposts at the bottom. This in effect puts completely secure with my bum in the air, it does however put a lot of faith and trust in your partner xx

it does however put a lot of faith and trust in your partner

And the bed, ha-ha. You've got me thinking now!![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

GG that sounds like a good position for me to try ! I tend to get ticklish and wriggle a lot though

Penny26 wrote:

GG that sounds like a good position for me to try ! I tend to get ticklish and wriggle a lot though

Then you need to be restrained more to make sure your compliant. Lol

I'm partial to rope completely around my upper body and my arms either tied by my sides, in the crossed arm position behind my back or tied to chair arms. I don't know what it is but there is something about rope being tied around my chest and being tied to a chair. Maybe it's a hangover from all the comic books with heroes and heroines getting tied up?

I don't really like intricate rope because I'm too impatient. When the rope comes out its almost always practicality over aesthetics.

Miss Pussycat wrote:

I hate my hands behind my back, above my head is good.

My OH likes to be spread eagled on the bed (using the under bed restraint kit we acquired from LH). Face down or face up. If face down a pillow under her middle enables access.