What’s my sex orientation

I was just curious for all this time of my life that’s why I asked. Probably because lots of people do have a label. But no matter what it is I know my sex life is more fun now that my wife takes care of my anal needs. And so happy I can be open with you folks and her. Cause hiding it sucks.

2 Likes

It’s so important for us to feel that we can just be ourselves - no matter what it is :blush:

1 Like

What you need to keep in mind is that sexual orientation is just that, a means to describe who you’re sexually attracted to. Just because you enjoy anal that doesn’t mean you’re sexually attracted to men, it just means you enjoy anal. Think about it this way, there are lesbians out there that own a dildo, but just because they enjoy the pleasure that a penis-shaped object brings that doesn’t make them bisexual.

Sexuality and what stimulates humans aren’t comparable. It’s reasons like this why many can’t understand why some asexuals who by definition don’t experience sexual attraction still engage in sexual practices. Things can make people feel good without having any baring on sexuality.

6 Likes

That’s pretty deep.

1 Like

You fall into the category of you :relieved: you are unique and need not have labels to depict your orientation

I struggled with what your going through for so damn long almost 20 years. Told myself as far as men it was just the sex never in a million years would I even to myself say I was gay or bi. Once I told a few people about things I had done or like I began being more comfortable with it not afraid if people knew. Today I kinda embrace it, and to be honest it kinda makes things pretty interesting in the bedroom and other places for that matter. Today I can openly say I’m a bisexual kinky fool lol

1 Like

You are just a very sexual person that’s it who cares about labels as long as your happy. As a women it can be very fun to play a man role.