What are your favourite role playing characters?

My partner & I love dressing up, I particularly like dressing him up in a nurses uniform and playing a reversal of doctors & nurses with him. He was reluctant at first but tried on my uniform and felt sexy. I introduced him to cross dressing for sex as I find him arousing as a woman.

What do you like dressing up as and do you find it makes play less inhibited?

5 Likes

Welcome @Tanya-Louise ! Been some time since my wife was active , but we liked when she dressed up like a slut . Black leather mini skirt , no bra and silk top with high heels . When we started pegging , she liked me in a silky nighty , or garter belt / stocking . We also liked going out for an evening wearing each otherā€™s underwear . I always encouraged her to go braless . A favorite of mine was when we went out commando , especially if she was wearing a short skirt or dress so. she could flash me while driving .

2 Likes

Boss and employee normally me boss and OH my PA but sometimes we switch roles her as boss and me as PA she also on occasions depending upon how horny or kinky she feels gets me to dress in HER PA clothes

3 Likes

Welcome @Tanya-Louise!

Sounds like you have fun. I wouldnā€™t be entirely against ā€˜being dressed upā€™ like your other half but Iā€™m pretty sure my other half wouldnā€™t like it. Iā€™m a bit curious but not enough to broach the subject. How did you bring it up with him and what was his reaction?

We love buying costumes though, she has a a few dominatrix type outfits, school girl and a maid out fit (All LH). She loves me in my LH butler / tuxedo outfit. Iā€™m normally her servant and sheā€™s the lady of the manor. Started asking permission to speak during play which really helps me get excited.

2 Likes

Teacher-Student is a personal favorite of mine, Typically I like being the student especially as I have all the things to make a kick ass school girl custom though occasionally I like being the teacher.

A close second for me would be vampire and slave which he absolutely loves man cause he gets to be in cuffs. Plus it includes lots of biting which drives me wild and turns me on something fierce especially as he gets red from it.

As for less inhibited not especially we are truly comfortable and not remotely inhibited when we have sex with each other whether itā€™s role play, kink, sensual vanilla etc.

2 Likes

The first time I dressed him up we had been out for a meal and had a few drinks. He complimented me on my dress. I told him Iā€™d like to see him in a silk dress and heals.

When we got home I told him to undress and blindfolded him. I then told him I was going to e had a lot of fundress him up, he was very nervous. We are both of a similar size which meant we already had an extensive wardrobe.

Bra, knickers and one of my monsoon dresses and he got very turned on by the feel. I was dripping. We had a lot of fun and he felt feminine. I doubt heā€™d ever go out in public dressed up but the safety of the bedroom and being open to new ideas certainly helped.

1 Like

We love being new characters, uniforms definitely change how you feel.

We definitely need to try the vampire scenarios.

Youā€™d be surprised how many women find it sexy. Most of my friends have tried and enjoyed.

Being a school girl is one of my favourites when Iā€™m the sub.

1 Like

I always peg my hubby when heā€™s draped in satin slips or stockings suspenders bra and 4ā€ heels.

2 Likes

I love a tight fitting white shirt, breasts ready to pop out and a tight soft leather skirt and knee length boots. Finished off with a silk scarf.

2 Likes

Hi @Tanya-Louise, welcome to the forum

:wave::wave::wave:

Iā€™m not into role play but appreciate that many do. Will never say never and wonā€™t rule out buying the fireman outfit thatā€™s currently on the black Friday sale :man_firefighter:

4 Likes

Nothing sexier then a fireman.

2 Likes

@brufton My OH has that one and itā€™s pretty sexy.

2 Likes

@Tanya-Louise , why thank you ! I was a firefighter along with rescue diver and emergency medical technician . We were mostly volunteers and I was trying to get a ā€œpinupā€ style calendar of us male and female firefighters to raise money . Only myself and a super attractive gal wanted to do it , so it never happened .

2 Likes

Hi @Tanya-Louise and welcome to the forum :smile:

I love a uniform! I also webcam from time to time and the adult student costume as itā€™s now called, is very popularā€¦short tartan skirt, blouse tied under the boobs with hold ups and hair in bunches never fails to attract attention! Other favs are the naughty nurse and the secretary. I think the secretary is my OHā€™s favourite and the naughty nurse is mine.

Putting on a uniform in role play has the ability to make you feel super confident, you take on a different persona.

And yes, thereā€™s nothing sexier than a fireman! :fire: :man_firefighter:

4 Likes

Years ago my OH dressed as a nurse as a surprise for me. Donā€™t know where the outfit went since. Makes me wonder what is your favourite role play kit and why?
Iā€™ll start, would love to see OH in French maid outfit, unfortunately with wee ones in the house, we never get time to play out these scenarios. Thereā€™s times I feel we donā€™t play long enough to justify dressing up. All the effort the OH puts in, to last about 40mins of fun.

2 Likes

Naughty Saint Trinnians outfit and secretary seem to be our go to role plays.

2 Likes

Love a nurses outfit, if only I could get the wife to wear one.

2 Likes

Oh I love dressing up in Roleplay Outfits.
It opens up conversation points and scenarios for different kinds of foreplay and sex.

My fave is probably French Maid but hubby loves it the most. when Iā€™m his naughty Nurse.

2 Likes