What sex actualy feels like

Hi all,

I was having a discussion with the OH about what sex actually feels like for the opposite sex, not just amazing or minblowing orgasms (although I hope that is the case for all of you out there :)), but actually the physical act. Neither of us could really come up with a good description so I'm turning to all of you to try and help!

As a guy the best I can come up with is it feels like the temperature when you step into a warm bath from a cold room with the smoothest, softest texture you'll ever feel that's at the same time tight and textured.

Not a great description I'll admit which is where you guys and girls come in!

Dunno really , I guess I just feel warm and very close to my lady .I think it's something special between couples that are madly in love .I feel the same even over 25 years on .

The physical act of sex isn't really important to me, it's hot, wet, slick, tight... Any of these words. Most importantly I'm just enjoying the intimacy with my OH, it doesn't even matter if I orgasm just as long as we are close together and loving each other, and enjoying each other's bodies.

It used to feel like my everything, as though I wanted to get inside his whole body many years ago. But that bond was lost long ago. He used to make me feel as though he could get lost in me some how. It used to be very special. Now it's just going through the motions, it's never been" making love" in years and I miss that bond.

It's just fucking now, and it does little for me except it gives me a release.

Ozz wrote:

It used to feel like my everything, as though I wanted to get inside his whole body many years ago. But that bond was lost long ago. He used to make me feel as though he could get lost in me some how. It used to be very special. Now it's just going through the motions, it's never been" making love" in years and I miss that bond.

It's just fucking now, and it does little for me except it gives me a release.

aw :( have you mentioned to him how you miss that?

It feels like home..... Both our bodies completley in synch.....like we're exactly where we should be at that moment

For me all the best stuff is in my head. Yes there's the physical sensation but the strong images in my mind of being inside of my love almost becoming one with her takes those physical feelings to a different level. All that touch when it's so good. Interestingly enough my wife said for her the most powerful parts were similar to mine in that images in her head combining with the feeling of penetration to make her feel that I had become part of her. This has got to be sex at its best. And I'm pretty sure 80% of the best sex happens in your head.

This question is like asking what the meaning of life is. Rather hard to describe or translate let alone truly understand.

Sex is about the connection between you and your partner and what works for you both.

I prefer my Vargina to be slightly moist and for my husband to slowly push his Penis to the very back of my Vargina and hold it in position. Instead of playing with toys, him trusting in and out & me getting to wet, once his penis is in place, I move up and down very slowly.

He explains that this makes his Penis sensitive for long periods of time and gives him a lot of feelings inside me. He can feel me contracting my Vargina and also can feel the different temperature inside me when I cum. I relax much better this way as well, as it doesn’t feel like I'm being thrown everywhere. I can also feel every movement of his Penis inside me and know at the point he cums as well.

This works for us and gives us maximum feeling of each other.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

SinSister xx