Is it just me?

Is there any better feeling than when your OH takes you from soft to super hard and slowly jerks you off till you cum into their hands

8 Likes

I think the cool shower I had today when I had been boiling in the heat, was probably much better. But thats just me :wink:

3 Likes

I love any sexual feeling with him :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
But falling asleep and feeling the love from laying in arms, with my head on his chest (I like to hear his heartbeat) legs in twinned. Also being the little spoon to my big spoon, his arm wrapped around me, pressing himself right into me, and falling asleep. One of the best feelings - being in his arms :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

@Tuck
Gotta say… that sounded so sincere and simple… and um… yeh.

Love doing this with my mouth as well as hand

2 Likes

@Tuck, would agree, any sensual feeling is good for the soul.

Combine it with showering each other as suggested by @JoCat and you are on to a sure fired winner.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what happened to me this morning except that she used our Fleshlight Quickshot.

1 Like

When your partner is extremely inactive , any feeling is the best . Physical touch of any nature is more than welcome .

:fire::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Tuck I’m with you.
Absolutely love when my OH plays gently with me, and it’s a thrill to feel myself growing from her touch.

As much as a bj or piv can be amazing, I love the attention and intimacy of a slow hand session. Being able to lie face-to-face, kiss, etc … love it!

It would be nice to have anything to play with at all! So yeah…all sounds good to me! :wink:

I love a good firm grip around my 2 inches. Doesn’t matter which partner, lubrication + pressure = wet.

1 Like