what should i use for my 1st time

I wanna have some fun with myself & not just my fingers - although it is rather good. what do you think works best for your 1st toy?
And what toy is best to give me that 1st orgasm...

Maybe a rabbit as well. A bit more fancy, but a classic and LH have some great priced versions.

I have bought a jake rabbit pearl today, not used it yet

Well get in there and use it! I don't think any one thing gives you an orgasm. You give yourself an orgasm!

Just play with it and see what you like and what you don't.

I would say a nice bullet vibe... thats what I used... I bought my first at 16 and still have her... she is my best friend... hee hee... 4.5 inches of fun... x

just keep it simple - baby steps :)

This Buyer's Guide article gives a good run-down of different types of vibrator - should be some help.

The Supersex Pleasure Wand is a good first-time choice - easy to use, reasonably powerful and lovely and smooth.

Comes with tips from Tracey Cox too!

Wise words as usual Richard

a simple vibe http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=319

its only £2 so it wont hurt the pocket and its enough to get you started on every type of play from anal to normal straight solo hehe

have fun

love lilknownsecret xoxox

ps: iv written a review for the toy so give it a read

what a bargain :)

Good find!

That is value for money isn't it

I have that one - excellent for beginners!

i have it in white and its given me possibly the most experiences than all of my other toys!

get one people its only £2! especially with free P&P

Love xoxoxo lilknownsecret xoxox

i think i might have to :)

viva you wont be dissappointed it a fun little basic toy with all the functions to make you EXPLODE!!!!

its also small so if u wanna play with the whole anal thing this would be ideal

lilknownsecret xoxox

thanks lilknownsecret

I'm new to toys and i got the ladyfinger 2.0 and WOOOOW £6 and its amazing for a first timer like me hehe.