What to call your OH while being dominant in bed

my wife likes it when I dominate her in the bedroom, which I don’t mind doing, and we both enjoy, but the issue is what to call her. We use the usual (b#tch and sl#t) but there are times when neither of us are in the mood to use those terms. Are there any other terms that we could use ?

1 Like

We go for lovingly dominant words, good boy, pup, prince, etc, but just incredibly patronizingly. Thought we don’t have a particularly aggressive style of domination, it’s more like loving subservience

5 Likes

Always thought ‘slave’ was the standard lol. Guess you could go with worm or something derogatory if that was your thing.

2 Likes

I sometimes call her my “cum bucket” but nothing is pre arranged often say something stupid and then starts us laughing

1 Like

It depends what kind of thing works for you both really. If you are looking for less harsh sounding terms maybe try subby, baby girl, princess, my property, girl, something that refers to a physical feature (blondie, bubble butt, shortie), a specific animal, something that refers to a more dominant role or “wholesome” role she has outside the bedroom but being slightly mocking (boss lady, head of a committee), good/bad girl.

Don’t use anything you would normally call her though.

6 Likes

I tend to lose it completely and call her names like “Harder”, “Oh Yes” and “More”. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good post @Foxylealover. Being a little vanilla over this Mrs Joe and I are now trying out some of the less harsh sounding suggestions of @Calie and @MK7 above - which work much better for us than the more derogatory ones, unless we’re really up for it, at which point anything goes :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Slave, bad girl, fuck toy, my property. She always loved the idea of being objectified. I didnt really use anything offensive with her.

1 Like

Could depend on your goals for that session. Maybe you could decide together beforehand what “feels” right at the time.

2 Likes

I love hubby dominating me in bed, but I like a bit of aggression in there too

2 Likes

I meant to mention that my husband and I don’t really “do” domination but we do trade who is in control (not sure if that is really a distinction but we’ve made it anyway). We did discuss that neither of us would be comfortable being called or calling the other one degrading names. We know that we both would have difficulty not taking it personally even if the other swore it was just part of the play. We know enough about ourselves and each other to know we would be looking for the tiny part of that degradation that the other really meant. It would be very easy for each of us to try to “please” the other by saying that we wouldn’t mind it, but it would hurt deep down and damage our relationship. Yes, we own our low-self-esteem. :grin:

All that said: just be sure that you aren’t doing any “harm” duing your play and if the other swears it won’t be hurtful - make sure you belive both of you are truly ok with whatever you call each other. Make sure that whatever you guys decide - that you are truly in agreement.

2 Likes