What to do when bored and want to chat while at work

Bored at work and not a job that much does on on nights so what’s best way to chat and not be bored :joy:

1 Like

@Luk3y_90 I do spend a lot of idle time on here.
I like to read up on old post that contain heaps of useful information. I use the search bar to find topics I’m particularly interested in - there’s so much to learn.
What kind of things are you into?
Are you working on your feet or do you get to sit down?

2 Likes

@Cupc8kes
Have a 12 hours of Sitting down really unless I’m on exercise stuff we have here trying to stay fit.

I’m into music while at work and sport.

If that’s what you mean?? Or other stuff?

1 Like

There are plenty of games topics you can get involved in and a fair few night owls who will probably join in too.

2 Likes

Thank you.
I’ll try to get involved.

1 Like

I come on here when at work, but only for 10/15 minutes, as our network is monitored, so always on data. There’s always someone to have a natter with here, one big LH family!

2 Likes

I find this a get away from normal day to day life too and nice to just chat to others about sex and tips.

1 Like

Just keep popping on and read the latest replies and if it peaks your interest reply or pop on and play the games there are many.

1 Like

@Luk3y_90 yes - exactly what @CurvyJilly just said :grinning:

1 Like

I pop on here when I get a bit of spare time at work between jobs or on lunch or break. I like to keep inform on what’s going on here, seeing what people say and love the picture uploads too! That’s a special treat :grinning:

gosh, that must suck! Can you use your mobile phone?

2 Likes

I hate when you have to look busy, even when there is absolutely nothing to do.

1 Like

I can use phone. Quite laidback job really. @JnSMack

1 Like

Thats a relief! I mindlessly play an anagram game when I am bored at work. Or match three games.

Yeah play games but that becomes boring so I look a all the sexual tips and advice. And then it get my adventurous side out and look at new stuff :joy: x

1 Like

Research! Its important!

1 Like

Mobile only if its on data, not WiFi, already been pulled up once for being on LG whilst at work! And even then it was to show someone what they can buy! Nightmare!!

I usually have a quick look on here around 9am once i am in front with my jobs, then again when i’m on my break, sometimes just reading the replies to topics, or playing the games. Always on Data as our free wifi at work blocks Lovehoney! :open_mouth:

The forum Games don’t automatically appear in the Latest feed for new people, so it might be worth chucking in a link so people can find them. :+1: