What to do with the deluxe LH black wand?...

I recently got the love honey deluxe black wand by have only used it a couple of times.
What do you do with yours?

How do I achieve the best orgasm?

Thanks in advance :)

Lube up, get comfy and relax. Try massaging you body first instead of diving straight away in on your clit, this'll help you relax. Over your nips, down your tummy and inside thighs. Should get you going. When I bought my wand I bought the bunny attachement and without this I wouldn't be able to orgasm/squirt. This doesn't mean to say the wand alone isn't good enough, it just means that is how my body reaches orgasm, Gspot and clit stim.

Thanks squirtypanda.. Will give this a try 🙂

I have both the nuzzle and flutter tip to go with mine- they're very good! But the wand on its own is amazing too. I lie on my back, bend my knees and let them fall to aside (like for a smear test lol) the hold the end of the hand in place with feet leaving the head resting on my groin (not as difficult as it sounds I promise) hands free solo wand orgasms! Boom!

Your profile indicates that your in a relationship. Then why not lube it up and use it on each other as part of your foreplay .