What to wear to bed?

x X x wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I've been looking into getting a longer dressing gown, like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15034

but I really like the look of this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21051

I'd probably recommend this- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20231

It's inbetween both of those in styles. The second option looks prettier but wouldn't be that practical. I quite like the look of the first one you linked.

That is nice too.

I'll have a think :)

Does anyone else try and get their nightclothes a size up?

It's been close to a decade since I've regularly shared a bed with anyone, so I just wear whatever most nights. Last night cold was a trigger for seizures, so I started out in the sweats and t-shirt I'd been wearing, much safer than changing into anything else.

I do wear things a size bigger, Nymphomaniac. If I'm on my own, there's no reason to prioritize anything other than my own comfort.

I can't wear anything in bed. I end up tied up in whatever I'm wearing and feel too uncomfortable and hot.

sharry wrote:

I can't wear anything in bed. I end up tied up in whatever I'm wearing and feel too uncomfortable and hot.

im the same sharry, when going to sleep, im totally naked even in the winter

what about around that time of the month ladies?

no still naked, i use tampons so dont need to wear underwear

Naked for me, unless guests are around, naked for my oh apart from red week, then undies go on

I useually stick to silky/satin slips for bed in winter i have pjs made of the same material as i have long legs and i find these don't shrink if i have cotton pjs they tend to go half way up my legs!

Love sleeping with my OH naked. It's a lovely sight to wake up to.

Tight t-shirt or vest and comfy cotton pants, always. Nice and comfy and my partner loves it!

Last night I wore a calf length, black, figure hugging, silk nightdress - it's absolutely beautiful and I feel so sexy and shapely in it! And it was nice because in the summer I hate sleeping under a duvet but I feel to exposed without if I'm nude so the silk felt lovely without the duvet over me!

Adx

It changes on a nightly basis for me! I love wearing chemises when with my OH as he definitely appreciates when I make an effort. If it's comfortable, ill wear it. I'm not a big fan of sleeping naked, I at least need to wear some undies if nothing else. My OH will always find me attractive no matter what im wearing, so ill wear whatever!

Always naked its much more sexy x

Chanel and a smile

if its really cold I have Jammies but you can normally find a way to warm up

When I'm sleeping alone it can be anything from an oversized T-shirt, to a lace chemise. With my BF, I refuse to let him see my really unattractive stuff.. so it's often matching vest & knickers or a sexy chemise. I refuse to sleep in anything underwired, I have to be comfortable.

I also wear a sexy nightdress with knickers - my partner hates me wearing knickers in bed - but I like it when he is in the mood for sex and he has to remove them himself !

satin chemise or Pjs usually. even on my own i like to dress sexy for bed.

i also have a gorgeous onesie which is sexy as well with the zip mostly undone ;)

but, when i sleep in that i usually don't have the covers over me as i get too hot.

i get too cold to sleep naked for long after sex.

I sleep naked rolling around on furs :D

I have a few bits from the David Beckham Bodywear range (Pyjama bottoms etc, always sleep topless though).

My OH has a huge range of nightwear, anything from shorts and vest, oversized bedshirts and t-shirts with pyjama bottoms to sexy babydolls, Chemises and Cami Sets. She tends to get a lot of stuff from Boux Avenue for nightwear, she always looks sexy and pretty no matter what she wears though!

always naked