What to wear to bed?

I always wear a chemises/nightdresses to bed but my ex always said they weren't sexy. What do you wear to bed and what does your OH think of it?

1 Like

I sometimes especially in summer wear nothing. Otherwise I wear not so sexy cotton nightshirt, definitely not something you would consider as sexy lingerie. But cotton goes better with my sensitive skin. Satin also works, but will have to save for those. I have one satin chemise.Never had many complains from my partner apart from the fabric standing between our bodies.He does find the really sexy chemises more interesting though.

nothing, but i dont have a oh to comment on it

anything which accentuates curves /adds to mystery ;)

I usually wear nothing, sometimes I wear pretty silk chemises and on my painy nights when I want comfort I wear a tatty old oversized t shirt that I've had since I was really little.

Adx

We both sleep naked as Shifty prefers skin to skin except he does have a thing for me sleeping in just stockings too! If we are away then I usually sleep in either a satin chemise or a vest top and shorts and he sleeps in his boxers.

My OH wears silk undies and vest unless we sleep together (when I stay in hers or her mine) then she goes nekid! I've got her knickers off in a flash anyway! SG

Most of the time nothing. In the winter, P'j's or just a vest!

Varies from nothing to wearing some knick knocks. Our bed gets really warm so it's too much to wear anything!

depends

I don't like my legs sticking together so i tend to wear pj bottoms, but i like lush satin ones that slip and slide easily.

What I wear to bed to play and what i wear to bed to sleep are 2 different questions.

M&S paisley pattern pyjama's buttoned right to the top of my neck, and a matching night cap.

scwhartz wrote:

M&S paisley pattern pyjama's buttoned right to the top of my neck, and a matching night cap.

Ooh, Wee Willie Winky has joined the forums! ;)

Blue Sapphire wrote:

scwhartz wrote:

Ooh, Wee Willie Winky has joined the forums! ;)

......er....less of the 'wee' please young lady! :)

Nothing usually! I love clean sheets against my skin ;O)

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I wear a baggy t-shirt usually.

Oh that too,somethings. Or my partners. Which always amuses him

I've always been a fan of satin and silk chemises or PJs. Most nights I wear nothing but when I'm not feeling too well or it's freezing I like to wear something. I really like putting a silk chemise on after a late/ evening bath and moisturising, kind of makes me feel more relaxed even if I'm taking it offer before I fall asleep.

I always have a chemise or similar and dressing gown near my bed just in case the door goes. So I tend to avoid see-through items.

I don't like teddies, those all in one things... to me they are just uncomfortable to wear.

Alone, I hardly ever go to sleep naked. I tend to just get flustered very easily. I usually wear relaxed chemises or my OH's baggy t-shirts.

With him, I'm usually wearing sexy short chemises or sleeping naked with him. It's weird how comfortable I am with him rather than when I am alone.

The new Seven Til Midnight chemises and dressing gowns are amazing! Enough comfort and sexiness to keep you both happy. I just ordered the cherry print one! =]

The OH prefers nothing! Just plain nakedness. >.<

The OH and I prefer naked, but we don't like to risk it when I'm not on the pill/similar. In those situations then I normally swap between trackie-bottoms-and-vest-top, or vest-top-and-knickers or satin chemise, depending on my mood.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

TheKittyKat wrote:

The OH and I prefer naked, but we don't like to risk it when I'm not on the pill/similar. In those situations then I normally swap between trackie-bottoms-and-vest-top, or vest-top-and-knickers or satin chemise, depending on my mood.

Really?! Can't say I have ever heard of that problem before.

But then I have never really had to worry about contraception. I take the pill, but contraception is generally an added bonus along with the actual reason I take it. My man is practically infertile on account of his medication, and my womb is practically uninhabitable. of course, there is still the chance of pregnancy, but I have never really concerned myself with it too much over the past few years.

I use to date someone who worried about that so we also had to sleep with clothes on. He was a very strick christian though, and everything was done with cauction as he didn't want his church to find out if anything did happen like me getting pregnant.

I've been looking into getting a longer dressing gown, like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15034

but I really like the look of this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21051

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I've been looking into getting a longer dressing gown, like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15034

but I really like the look of this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21051

I'd probably recommend this- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20231

It's inbetween both of those in styles. The second option looks prettier but wouldn't be that practical. I quite like the look of the first one you linked.