What toys and bondage items do you think LH should have a better variety off

I would like to see some more Floggers and show crops. Hand made items would be very nice. X

Ride-on vibrators like https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35175

Hey Gruff sounds

Welcome to the forum.

If you have requests for items you'd like us to stock, please link us to the item on the Pander to Me thread :) 

As jess says the “pander to me” thread is great if your looking for LH to stock products.

Personally I think the range is so vast and Lovehoney have perfected its ranges, especially bondage in recent times. My only request would be more costumes, as lingerie has something for everyone but the costumes are slowly narrowing down. But as stated before, you should put your request into the pander to me thread as this is checked regular

I'm really looking for equestrian goods in costume. Crotchless equestrian jodhpurs.. yes please x

Also more leather goods. Such as cuff links and bed Straps. Bit like the links that come with the coco de mer cuffs.

I have posted in the other thread as requested. Thanks guys x

This thread might be good if your ideas are still vague; for example I’d love it if LH did more leather goods, but putting that in PTM wouldn’t get very far because it’s not specific products ? :’)
It’s a pity there’s very few costumes/outfits (especially catsuits) available for short/petite people. (But then being barely 5ft tall isn’t exactly common).