What toys shall we take...

So it’s our wedding anniversary today and we’ve been through some difficult crap most years but this year has been probably one of the toughest. (The others being when we lost our babies) - I wasn’t sure we would make it to this anniversary if I’m honest but with individual and couples counselling we’re much better and have discovered a love of sex toys. I’d never been interested but I (initially pretended) that I was and then once I was trying them out I was wondering why I left it so long!!!! Anyway in the last few months we’ve bought loads We have a few glass dildos, glass plug Other plugs. Rabbit vibrator Flogger Restraints Remote love egg Prostate massager Nipple & clit clamps Blindfold Rope Lubes Tickler Pin wheel Cock rings Probably more 🙈 We are going away for 2 nights, kid free middle of nowhere (and it’s apparentky going to rain all the time we are there lol) So I’ve packed my lingerie (which I have quite a bit of considering I don’t like my body lol) , the foreplay dice, the talk dirty cards etc. what go to toys would you take?

Sorry formatting is crap and I can’t edit it😳