What toys should we buy

We are a happily married couple and have been together for almostt 30 years.
In that time we’ve had our ups and downs like many couples, our children are now grown up and the last has just got their own home

So our new adventure begins, we have a fairly active sex life (sex or masturbation) we are looking to spice things up a bit (almost rekindle our early days of exploring new things) as now have the time but not always the energy lol

We have over the years had a very little collection of basic sex toys, things like bullet vibrator, mini rabbit vibrator and the vibrating cock rings which have long gone

Hubby goes not have any toys, as I always said to him he has my vagina for sex and his hand for masturbation a bit unfair really, though we have just ordered 2 or him and 1 for me (Double sided stroker plus Tenga egg and I got a dildo)

Any toy ideas in general as for making sex even better or just solo / mutual masturbation

Thank you

5 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum. May be a flashlight would be good

1 Like

Hiya welcome to the forum. I think it’s great you and your husband still have an active sex life after such a long time being married and I find it wonderful your both on the same page when it comes to exploring together and solo.

I think some light bondage is always fun to add in the mix. Nothing to crazy to start off with but maybe a paddle or blindfold. Or buy a beginners bondage bundle to explore together.

As a woman I highly recommend a wand vibrator. I don’t believe nothing beats them and there perfect for solo sessions.

My OH loves his sleeve and his vibrator both equally.

1 Like

We did look at those, a bit more expensive though but I did say to hubby with one of those that he could jerk off without cum going every where include my hand

Thank you
I have looked at the wand but they seem so big and clumsy looking to get you in the mood
Although I have heard orgasms can be amazing

Yes they are expensive and are a little bigger than I was expecting, however I have been very pleased with results. May be worth buying when / if discount available.

1 Like

Thank you
I will look to see if any offers from time to time
Or hopefully be a newbie tester for one lol
But until then I always orgasm with clit play with my bullet

They can be big and clumsy but they do make smaller ones now. They aren’t great for couples play but a mains powered wand crates mind blowing orgasm for solo play lol

1 Like

We did a a little spell of little bondage when I read the 50 shades series of books
We even tried anal for the first time

Maybe I should get the books back out

1 Like

Yer bondage is always fun. It’s fairly cheap as well because you can get equipment like a blind fold for £10 as well as paddles, whips and cuffs

1 Like

100% I would recommend a rechargeable wand. A lot less cumbersome and than a mains powered wand and with a good one still more than enough power and rumbly deep vibrations. It is also not just for you, try holding it on his balls when giving a blow job and he won’t last long! :rofl:

My personal favourite is the Mantric Wand.

2 Likes

Thank you
We did have some handcuffs many many years ago
And I remember we had one of the metal framed bed one day hubby got me all turned on then handcuffed both my hands to the bed, then popped out to the local shop
As I remember he came back with some of that squirty cream and I’ll leave that there lol

1 Like

Thank you
I will definitely look at, as I don’t suppose hubby will mind even

Is there any flashlight you recommend

Is there any recommendations for toys we can use together during sex not just masturbation or foreplay

I use a small vibrator often on my self whilst performing oral on my OH.

You can get app toys which are meant for couples. Also vibrating cock rings seem to be very popular

1 Like

Yes we had a vibrating cock ring years ago

I normally use my bullet on myself If hubby is entering me from behind like in doggystyle 99% of the time we cum together or I cum before him

1 Like

Hellooooo, what about a wand, you can use on both of you, then there’s all the strokers, vibrating, butt plugs, pspot massagers for a few

Our New toys from LH have just arrived
So will be back later x

I also recommend a wand vibrator as a perfect toy for couples, regardless of gender and genitals! They are excellent for clitoral/perineal/frenulum stimulation and there are a wide range of attachments available to enhance the experience.