What undies are you wearing today?

Sexy LHM Black Lace Boxer Shorts

1 Like

Mrs H’s Lovehoney Black High-Waisted Fishnet Thong

3 Likes

My red thin strapped g string.

1 Like

Not feeling great today so it’s a pure boring dress down day. Just plain old (faded red) jersey boxers with an orange slice print.
Considered my lace shorts but just didn’t feel up to them

Male Power red silk pouch, keeping it on all day!

2 Likes

My LH red lace shorts. So comfortable and make me feel quite aroused …

2 Likes

Some tight fitting red holister boxers

At the moment boring normal pants but later my wife has told me to change into french knickers stockings and suspenders so me thinks a great night ahead x

5 Likes

I have my Lovehoney wet look lace boxer shorts along with my fishnet hold-ups

3 Likes

A simple mens g string

2 Likes

Just a thong and hoodie is todays work outfit. Working from home awaiting Asda delivery xx

7 Likes

No bra, @Funcouple1980s just thong and hoodie, I hope you don’t have to stand up during a teams call with the web cam on.

3 Likes

No bra. Today I’m part of the ‘no bra club’ xx

6 Likes

I’m all in favour of that campaign @Funcouple1980s you will certainly get my vote.

3 Likes

38dd @steve19 they need freedom as much as they need support :smiling_face: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

No I’ve just got out of bath

1 Like

Anyone considered one of those thongs/beachwear that uses a butt plug to hold the front in place(with a waist band ) and totally bare rear ? male or female

Never heard of them, but sounds interesting. Almost like what my Mum used to say on the beach when seeing smaller and smaller bikini’s… “Give it a couple of years and it will just be a cork and two postage stamps!”

2 Likes

Had wifes black french knickers on this afternoon with stockings heels and red Pvc skirt great afternoon was had xx

2 Likes

LH red thong

1 Like