What undies are you wearing today?

lovely new thong, wide lace waist band with silky spotty pattern. the material feels so nice against my waxed skin

1 Like

Nothing at the moment but just had my boring plain black boxers on for work today!

2 Likes

@SteelA1 loving that work attire xxx

1 Like

Just a cheeky thong at the minute until my naughty friend comes round
She has full control over my Willy , so I guess they won’t stay on for long

1 Like

Just a little black thong today

LHM mesh boxers

“Purple with lace” as in the photos they have been really comfortable all day :grin:

Black French Connection trunks

1 Like

Going commando today but wearing the wife’s nude crotchless tights under my work wear

4 Likes

Black fishnet thong

Floral satin & mesh Brazilian with matching bra - gorgeous summery colours to balance the freezing cold temperature :rofl:

3 Likes

LHM thong… super comfy

2 Likes

That sounds super sexy @lulubee I bet you look and feel a million dollars.

Mine have sausage rolls on them from a well known bakery. They are sexy I promise :rofl::rofl:

Wifes got me all in today with stockings suspenders french knickers all black and a Pvc dress over the top she says I look super sexy and I feel it fantastic xxxx

7 Likes

Black lace thong and OH’s purple silk babydoll​:wink:

3 Likes

I was in a little black men’s pants today since I’ve been home from work I’ve removed my underwear and enjoying the freedom

3 Likes

No knickers as I’m home. Never wear any at home

6 Likes

Wifes just told me I’ve got to wear stockings and suspenders with my Pvc black bloomers to work today under my normal work gear so excited but know the noise the bloomers make when I move xxx

2 Likes

I don’t think I’d be brave enough to wear any of my stuff to work. I’m too self conscious, even just going outside .