What undies are you wearing today?

Free bagging haha love it

The Biggest stretchiest grey granny pants in the world :earth_americas: haha no shame over here… unless I get run over and paramedics have to cut through my clothes :rofl:

5 Likes

AND GUESS WHAAAAAT GUYS??? Im Still FREE-BAGGIN IT LMAO

2 Likes

cute cotton boy shorts

1 Like

Not even allowed clothes today so definitely no underwear.

Black lace shorts

4 Likes

Both working from home today, me just a black gstring under my leggings and him a blue Armani thong.

2 Likes

Oddballs briefs

1 Like

Jojoes

1 Like

My comfortable big granny knickers :woman_facepalming::rofl:

1 Like

OK OK OOOOKAYYY Today i put on some gitch had them on for about an hour AND GUESS WHAT I TOOK THOSE THINGS OFF AND IM FREE BAGGIN IT AGAIN F IN YEAHHHH BABY …woooooot wooooot

OH bought me, as a surprise, a pair of ‘bulge boxers’. Think it was more for her entertainment than mine, so went ahead with it.Only thing bulging out out my boxers is all of me. Way to tight, feels like no circulation to the meat & veg. Unfortunately working outside and weather isn’t good enough to go commando lol :joy:

I’m feeling particularly sexy today wearig my brand new “Dream Angels Corded Brazilian Panty” in Purest Pink. :grin:

1 Like

The G string that came with my Boudoir Belle Chemise. Wearing that too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tropical hot pink and yellow bikini bottoms for me today… if you can’t go on holiday then throw yourself a pair on :rofl:

5 Likes

Oooohhhhh nice

1 Like

… and no sand to clog up the gusset! Winner
@Littleblondechick : I took a photo just for you

2 Likes

I honestly wouldn’t complain haha hope you are well @Melody1

1 Like

Ohhh how fab thank you

1 Like

Plain old white cotton panties for me. I’m actually really excited my wife took some good new pics of me today gonna post them later will be my first pic post on here

2 Likes