What undies are you wearing today?

When I go out I always wear boxers then when I get home I get into my pjs and don’t wear any underwear as I like to feel free. I wish I was more into wearing women underwear like I was a couple of years ago as I find them very sexy. Because I have a career and need help I don’t think I could explain why I’m wearing or want to wear women’s undies

1 Like

Blue CK’s! Need to get myself some sexy underwear

Snug but cool mesh Jockmail trunks. Everything stays were it’s meant to and emphasizes what I got :grin:

Black lace thong too, love the feel and keeps me buzzed all day x

1 Like

I rarely wear them! Mainly because I wear leggings and thongs I can’t be bothered with when I end up with a wedgie a day :joy:

4 Likes

pink lace

2 Likes

A blue thong

Nothing :shushing_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

@Dirty-Wife I like your style, a bit like the 4th emergency service ready at a moments notice.

2 Likes

A lot of the time I don’t wear anything, and when he gets home from work, I tease him quite a lot, get him going, especially when I’ve got my leggings on, it drives him crazy, and a skirt

2 Likes

Blue keyhole back satin and lace thong. Matching bra ofcourse x

5 Likes

That sounds delightful @Mrs.John It generates a lovely picture in my mind.

1 Like

Thought I’d try some of the men’s thongs for fun :smile_cat: been giving some black satin ones a test run at the moment :+1::yum:

2 Likes

Boring day for me here: Oversized Boxers!

Day in the house sitting at a laptop all day on calls, booty needs to be comfy! Always have a pack of men’s boxers at hand for days like this! They are so comfy and cosy!

2 Likes

A black Lacey thong. I wear these every day they make me feel the best. Any other underwear I hate so thongs are the best for me.

3 Likes

Got my tight CK boxers on today.

lace front, silk back
earlier boy shorts

A pink lace thong

2 Likes

Boring M&S black mens slips/briefs as I’m at work all day.
Would love to try some women’s sexy knickers but unsure of the size to buy. :thinking:

The usual none. Much more comfortable with the chastity cage.