What was your last sexual thought about ?

Squirting all over his face while he licks my clit and finger fucks me fast

Giving Captain a blow job...

The quite delightful breasts of the lady I just had a most satisfying webcam wank with. :p

Thinking of the fun we might have after our anniversary meal on Saturday.

Making love to my wife loads of times.

Making love to my wife whilst we are both wearing stockings, thinking how good it would feel rubbing together naked flesh and stocking tops.

She does let me wear her knickers out, but we've never had sex whilst I've been wearing them so I think the stockings might be a none goer.

Still making me feel horny thinking about it.

Blowjobs.

About the sex I had with my husband last night. I'm having mixed emotions and feeling a bit confused.

Dominating my other half as she's dressed in a wet look basque. A lot of thoughts towards doggystyle recently as her butt is incredible

Doing myself with my rabbit,while sucking my oh till I cum, then riding my 8 inch dildo hard till I cum over it and my oh explodes in my mouth.

Having sex with my wife from behind while she's going down on another woman.
Unlikely to ever happen, but a man can dream.
Having a threesome with another woman is a massive fantasy of mine.

Thinking about when my wife returns from holiday to tie her up, gag and blindfold her before spanking her. Because she will be tied up I can use her bullet on her and she will not be able to move so I can torment her and make her have multiple orgasms.

My last sexual thought was about my OH letting me put it in her ass I really want to try anal but she is super against the idea☹️

What sexy thing can I do to my husband tonight

Fucking a double ended dildo with the other end inserted into my OH's fleshlight until I come, then rubbing the fleshlight all over my wet pussy and licking it clean... mmm

Hutch013 wrote:

Having sex with my wife from behind while she's going down on another woman.
Unlikely to ever happen, but a man can dream.
Having a threesome with another woman is a massive fantasy of mine.

I'd love to do this. A MFF threesome would be amazing, but hubby isn't interested. I'd also love to watch his cock stretching another woman's pussy whilst I watch.

I've just started contact with a very sexy woman on Fetlife and she's going to message me tonight so my last sexual thoughts have been the myriad of ways I could have sex with her. Of course, it may not happen(in fact the chance are it won't) but...oooh the anticipation