What will you try this summer?

Sun and summer always makes me more sexual... This summer my partner and I are planning to...

- have sex on the beach

- sex in a tent (again)

- sex in the woods

Anyone else got plans lf things they want to do/try?

Good luck on a beach, I'm always worried about sand ! :')

This Summer we're planning on staying with my partner's cousins for a short break... and during that time, get frisky in the barn, and definitely in surrounding fields. Tbh just a lot of outdoors fun in nature. (Hope any bugs will be merciful, I've already seen a few flying ants about... bleh !).

Same... But I am willing to take the risk. Will probably opt for sex on the rocks.

Sounds a good plan Shouganai... Making good use of the outdoors - just what I plan to do 😉

I actually get less sexual in the heat. It's too hot for someone to be all up in my space.

It will be lots of shower fun for us I think!

Like that NatandTom - swimming pool fun has now popped into my head! 😜

Can't really think of anything I haven't done ! Open to suggestions though 😉😈 xx

The sun always makes me horny. And it makes me wanna get more tattoos! So I have a few more planned, once cash allows (and I stop spending all my spare cash on sex toys!!)

Going away abroad with the OH so planning to hopefully find some secluded beach sections and have some fun 😆😉😜

Oooh, good idea NatandTom ! I forgot how intimate having romantic-frisky time can be when sharing a cool bath together with drinks and music. <3
I'm hoping we'll get some rain showers too, tbh, because I just feel generally more aroused and confident when it's raining (is that odd to say ? I can't explain it).
If we have another heatwave this year I might honestly just take to round-the-house nudism. :l Last year was BRUTAL for me.

Beach and Forest sound like great ideas, plan on doing that too as well as on a balcony with a view!

Just generally broadening me and my OH's horizons ;)

Round the house nudism sounds good... Wouldn't mind a go on a nudist beack either to be honest. A bit of sea air round me gills 😋

Round the house nudism sounds good... Wouldn't mind a go on a nudist beack either to be honest. A bit of sea air round me gills 😋

Hot and sweaty in the bedroom. Bring it on !

Let's get the ice for some ice play and coooooooooool down 

The summer heat always increases my sex drive !
We will certainly be having some outdoor fun , probably in the garden and as we're only 5 mins walk from a park we sometimes go in there very late on warm summer nights and behave like teenagers again :)

First trip to a naturist site so looking forward to that

I am going to cornwall in september and am intending to take my toys with me, as I am going on my own and staying in a caravan for 7 nights. So ill have plenty of time to play and enjoy myself.

There are a few nudist beaches down there too and would really like to visit one, (can anyone recommed any?)

🐼

Definitely up for some fun on the balcony of our cabin on our cruise this summer. Also some serious secret agent/femme fatale role play on formal nights.

All the time we can get in our very large ( half the size of a football pitch ) garden with a 8 feet high wall around on the back of our old farm house with a 25 metre swimming pool under glass attached to the back of the house. It's funny how we get lots of visitors in this weather but they have to be the same as my wife and I - - Naked. So we get hot ( one way or the other ) then a nice cooling swim, also naked.

Nude swimming sounds divine... Would love to find somewhere to go and do that! So lucky!

Reg90, there are loads of places to skinny dip.

British Naturism promote skinnies at pools around the country, and of course there are many nude beaches.