Heat wave sex

How is every one managing to not melt whilst having sex during this heat wave?

If I'm honest the last thing on my mind is sex during this weather. Now I'm loving the hot sunny weather and hope it continues untill September. But I can't go that long without any action need to find some way to keep cool

Heat has the opposite effect on me .... makes me riduclously horny!

My OH is away but if he was here...we'd be banging in a cool shower! Or with my head in the fridge. And using lots of ice cubes. :)

The heat makes me horny but I can't imagine having sex in it, am kinda glad my man is away at the mo...sweat really stings my skin can't stand it!

im single so i dont get that problem .. i LOVE really hot , sweaty slippery sex though so its a shame

It appears a bit cooler tonight, I went for a shower at 2am last night,

Chance would be a fine thing, Been far too long

well, my partner and i call huggingf in this weather "Sluging" due to how hot and sweaty it is and sex just soas the bed and leaves us exhausted. a fan is our new favorite sex toy and its a good job i voyeristic and so dont mind leaving the window open :)

This heat makes my partner extra horny but I can't think of anything worse than sex in this heat. Funny how it effects everyone differently x

This weather is definitely making me more horny, maybe it's because we are both wearing fewer clothes. Had plenty of fun already this weekend.

I like the heat but agree sex can be sticky and far too hot.

I recently bought a giant pedestal fan with a "natural mode" which mimics wind, it goes high, low, stops for a second before a big gust etc. in a random pattern and it is AMAZING. i like to spray us both with a bit of a water mist and then blindfolds on and it feels like being outside after a light shower of rain. heavenly and very cooling!

L&J

Not something that's going to bother me this summer - bit of a "drought" on in other areas just now, but I do love it when it's hot! Next year maybe!

well because it is so hot we've been sleeping naked everynight its made very available to each other for touching. well and we all know what touching leads to. lots of sex. we're tending to do it in the middle of the night when its cooler and then shower after. (sometimes 4 am) we were going at it last night and we managed to wake our daughter thankfully she's only 3 and just asked "whats the shouting for mummy?" whoops. gonna have to learn to curb the noise, especially as she gets older. this heat makes me horny most of the time.