What would you change?

Always been apple shaped, would have preferred to be pear shaped, otherwise I’m happy with my lot. Bizarrely getting more confident in my appearance as I get greyer and wrinklier! 🤷‍♀️

Gosig wrote:

Always been apple shaped, would have preferred to be pear shaped, otherwise I’m happy with my lot. Bizarrely getting more confident in my appearance as I get greyer and wrinklier! 🤷‍♀️

You look amazing in your photo!

lovelylumps wrote:

Gosig wrote:

You look amazing in your photo!
🖐🖐 AMAZING. A bit obsessed with Gosig's TaTas

To be toned and slimmer like my younger self

Really dislike my boobs but love my height and hair

1 Like

I’ll pop this here as a fresh reminder for anyone new wanting to join in but thinking of going ‘Total Neg’. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’d change my tummy - ruined after my kids. But I have a cracking rack and a fairly decent arse so its not a total loss :rofl:

2 Likes

The annoying hair I get randomly on my chin/ face.

I would also lose weight!

And now you have to say something positive about yourself otherwise the forum melts like poorly stored dildos. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

My weight. :frowning:

But boobs are all good.

2 Likes

My hands are a mess, but i can live with everything else.

2 Likes

I like my hair colour and I quite like my eyes

1 Like

Gosh. That was close. I was starting to feel the boards fading away like Marty McFly in Back to the Future. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like