If you could would you change sex for the rest of your life?

If you could with a click of a finger would you change sex if so why?

Yes for me forget about sex toys and multiple orgasms that would be great, but women have so much more fun with sexy clothing, I would be forever buying new clothes and changing my hair style/colour.

Maybe for a month or so to experience as much as I can from a female perspective. Maybe for life depends how well the month went.

I would consider it, if I could choose how I looked as a woman. As I think I have lesbian tendancies, I would be quite happy.

It'd be cool for like a week. Why? Because I'd love to experience the mind of the opposite sex and everything else that only males get to

No. Why? Because I prefer having a female body. It would be interesting to experience being a male, both the sexual and cultural/ everyday aspects of it, but I wouldn't want to live as a man for the rest of my life.

That being said, there are more disadvantages to being a female and I am far from what society sees as the 'perfect woman'. But I'd still choose to live the rest of my life as a woman.

Yes for sure, male here, I've lost two paid for houses to women, but I have the greatest lady now, but I would like to be the person with the power for once, I'm sure most won't agree with me, but it's my view

Nope.....perfectly happy how I am thanks xx

No I wouldn’t I love being a woman!

I am happy with being me a male but i just have a thing for clothes you women have so much to wear i just Love it.

If I’m honest with myself, yes I would 100% and I’d be happy if I couldn’t go back to being a man. That said, while I hugely admire those people with enough determination and self belief to go through gender affirmation, I couldn’t do it myself. I’ll content myself with trying to be the best man I can! Hopefully, kind, caring and considerate and good enough in bed to warrant penis ownership!

1 Like

Nope, happy in my current body. Would love to experience varioust things (the fun stuff only ;) ) as a woman though, that would be exciting and, I'm sure, eye-opening.

1 Like